Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE REDUCES EOP TO 1 ITEM RAG IN 20 MINUTES - 120 ELITES KILL EOP OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Danny

As a FoE osc member, I don't support nor I share the same views.

I used to belong to the most honorable RuneScape clan, trash talking was a very casual thing back then. EOP always trash talked, it is what they do. We don't need to become like them to prove anything. Just because they lie it doesn't mean that we should lie. Same thing goes for the attitude. This shitty attitude as an answer towards a shitty clan is fucking repugnant and childish. 

Most of you will hate what I am saying, but most of you most likely don't know what it truly means to be a FoE anyway. 

Edited by So_easy99
1 hour ago, So_easy99 said:

I used to belong to the most honorable RuneScape clan, trash talking was a very casual thing back then. EOP always trash talked, it is what they do. We don't need to become like them to prove anything. Just because they lie it doesn't mean that we should lie. Same thing goes for the attitude. This shitty attitude as an answer towards a shitty clan is fucking repugnant and childish. 

Most of you will hate what I am saying, but most of you most likely don't know what it truly means to be a FoE anyway. 

We will never become like EOP, the game has changed my friend. There is no honour in the Pure Scene due to garbage and toxic clans like EOP who take it to levels beyond cringe. This is no shitty attitude, it's what Pure Clanning has become.

1 hour ago, So_easy99 said:

What are you on about?

The pure scene has dramatically degraded since the "Good Old Days" and sadly the days of doing everything by the book are over. Of the clans left its extremely easy to say that FOE has the most honour and is heads and tails above the rest. Now I don't agree with everything that goes on but then again I do understand why it happens. 

EOP has been and always will be the cancer of the scene, they will never play by the rules and they will do anything to win, if you put up a wall then what can they do? They die. 

Sadly its the only way to fight it.

Also just a friendly reminder, EOP doxed one of our ranks last month and have doxed numerous members before that yet we have managed to keep our composure despite having the tools to eradicate them. I also don't agree with the final statement, theres alot of people here who bust their balls off in the current climate of pure clanning to keep FOE going, alot of people who come back when needed, to keep FOE going so hats off to them. 

2 hours ago, So_easy99 said:

get over it, its runescape. Every single clan flames 24/7. This isnt 2007 anymore lol

In the simplest way, FOE is the only clan that will stand up to the cancer that EOP brings to the game.

If there is no FOE then the pure community would be tarnished by filthy low tier clans such as EOP.

Tldr; we are doing the entire community a favor by exterminating EOP. The game has changed, people have changed. Just how it goes.

I feel you bro, I remember those days.

But unfortunately things change, new people come in and it's a new era.

the era of FOE being the biggest dick clan around.