Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

FOE REDUCES EOP TO 1 ITEM RAG IN 20 MINUTES - 120 ELITES KILL EOP OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Danny

18 hours ago, So_easy99 said:

As a FoE osc member, I don't support nor I share the same views.

I used to belong to the most honorable RuneScape clan, trash talking was a very casual thing back then. EOP always trash talked, it is what they do. We don't need to become like them to prove anything. Just because they lie it doesn't mean that we should lie. Same thing goes for the attitude. This shitty attitude as an answer towards a shitty clan is fucking repugnant and childish. 

Most of you will hate what I am saying, but most of you most likely don't know what it truly means to be a FoE anyway. 

It’s FOE, not FoE. EoP is EoP because of the ‘of’. Very disrespectful of you to be honest.

And also:

e69395149434507900c772322f448d00.png
12 hours ago, Marko said:

It’s FOE, not FoE. EoP is EoP because of the ‘of’. Very disrespectful of you to be honest.

And also:

Hide contents

e69395149434507900c772322f448d00.png

It is called dictionary. Picking such a small thing proves how inferior as a human being you are. Grow the fuck up.

30 minutes ago, So_easy99 said:

It is called dictionary. Picking such a small thing proves how inferior as a human being you are. Grow the fuck up.

Your country flag tells me you live in a shit hole on par with Brazil. Sucks to be you!

@Danny why is this monkey osc hahaha

2 minutes ago, Marko said:

Your country flag tells me you live in a shit hole on par with Brazil. Sucks to be you!

@Danny why is this monkey osc hahaha

I live in Germany. You just keep on proving how retarded you are with your statements. Do you also believe that the Earth is flat?

And you are asking someone that is not as old member as I am. And someone that I have known for years as well. 

I am sorry if what I said was offensive to some of you. My love for this clan is genuine. I froze for 4years and the scene is completely different, I understand that now.

22 minutes ago, So_easy99 said:

I live in Germany. You just keep on proving how retarded you are with your statements. Do you also believe that the Earth is flat?

And you are asking someone that is not as old member as I am. And someone that I have known for years as well. 

I am sorry if what I said was offensive to some of you. My love for this clan is genuine. I froze for 4years and the scene is completely different, I understand that now.

Foe is the most honourable clan left, it' just that the game is a little different.

We will end EOP and then it will go back to how it was

20 minutes ago, So_easy99 said:

You're a snowflake retard who should fuck off because you clearly don't belong here anymore. Go cry somewhere else about this clan not being "honourable" enough. ?

10 minutes ago, Marko said:

You're a snowflake retard who should fuck off because you clearly don't belong here anymore. Go cry somewhere else about this clan not being "honourable" enough. ?

That smile in the end was perfect. Well done sir.