Signature Request

Hex`

Hello there, especially the GFX artists. I'm here to request a signature since i've had my old one for quite a long time. The theme of the signature would be the same: "The Godfather". Here's some information about how the signature could look like:

Heres some pictures so you get the idea of what it could look like: http://images.google.fi/images?hl=fi&tab=wi&q=the%20godfather

The signature would include:

- The "Real" Godfather (The one i have in my current avatar/signature) not Al Pacino.

- Not too messy but not too simple.

- Put the name "Hex" in a corner but don't make the text big (size 8 about, just so u can see what it says) ONLY the "Hex" text should  be in the picture.

- The signatures colours would not be light, dark colors (compare with my signature)

I hope you get the point, compare it with my current signature and try the hardest to make it good, i will probably use it in other forums aswell. If you have any questions about the signature feel free to post.

To the GFX artists (Connor, Devlz, Dan etc..): Try to make this a project, not a random signature. Make it great, GL.

Ethan|Unicornz

this is one of the first topics I've seen where someone requests a signature with 500 post count and no forum rank. made me realize i can request one too   :o

EDIT: might give it a go lol, so not here for just the free +1 (or am i  :shifty:)