Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Brimhaven Agility Arena Blue Graceful

Warlord

Hello and welcome to my guide!

2jcscbd.png

This will be a small guide with some tips and maybe tricks for you! If you still have any questions after this small guide contact me!

I. Brimhaven Agility Arena:

Brimhaven Agility Arena is an Agility training minigame the Arena can be found east of Brimhaven. How to play? One pillar of the twenty-four is the "active" pillar this changes every 60 seconds. When this pillar is tagged, the player becomes "active" Every subsequent pillar they tag will result in the player getting one i2uces.png. Best items to wear are the Graceful items or Boots of lightness or other weight reducing item pieces. Level 40+ Agility is recommended. This will let you use all the agility obstacles! You are able to get 1 ticket every minute. This means u will need 250 minutes for 250 tickets. This is a little over 4 hours of running around in the arena. By the end it is well worth it for the blue Graceful.

Note: If the player does not reach the next active pillar in 60 seconds, they will turn "inactive" and must hit the next active pillar again to become "active". This will result in getting new i2uces.png the next pillar you hit. 

Photo of Brimhaven Agility Arena:

o0xu9v.png

II. Inventory setup:

This is a setup that I used alot:

6tpisk.png

- Coins:

Bring 200 Coins for the payment to enter the Agility Arena.

- Stamina Potion(4): 

This stamina potion will be your buddy. The higher your Agility level the less you will probably need it. 

- Summer Pie: 

Per pie, summer pies heal up to 22 hitpoints, they also boost Agility temporarily by 5 levels and restore 20% run energy. This will be very usefull if you fall from the Agility Arena.

Note: I always bring my rune-pouch filled with Law rune, Dust rune and Steam rune. Thanks alot for the tip @Go Hard

This combination will let you teleport to almost all teleport spots in OSRS. 

III. How do I get there?

You have a big variaty of teleports to eventually get here. I always used my POH and the Spirit Tree to Brimhaven. I would suggest you to just use a glory with charges. Teleport to Karamja and take the following path:

2vn2zh0.png

V. Brimhaven Agility Arena rewards:

Pay Izzy first before you can climb-down the ladder:

24eow2h.png

Talk to Jackie's for the Reward shop:

2uh01lh.png

Reward shop:

51uma.png

Note: The full Gracefull set coasts 250 tickets!

Warlord

Edited by Warlord

Wow this is actually really good and i didnt know about this very informative simple to read and straight forward love it actually gonna go try it out now thanks alot.

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

Wow this is actually really good and i didnt know about this very informative simple to read and straight forward love it actually gonna go try it out now thanks alot.

Thanks alot! Appreciate it! ❤️

8 minutes ago, Alek|Toxic said:

blue looks amazing, might have to do this as well

Goodluck bud! Bring someone with you, makes it easier :) 

Edited by Warlord
1 minute ago, Warlord said:

Which one do you prefer?

A mix of yellow and white.

Just like my women :kreygasm:

Edited by Grabbin