I Pot U Drop - Pk Vid 5

I Pot U Drop

at0mic skill

nice vid nice stats

could of been better with a little more variety? could of done some dlongs/vl's or stat hams or even a godsword clip as it kind of got repetative. Also you dind't use mage once  :(

^^agreed lol but uhm more variety! u can do better like morigans gmaul and whatnot...be unique~! but good vid nonetheless try keeping it to HQ and not HD not many people can watch HD without lagging

Dave (Cha0s)

Pretty Nice Vid, Intro was a bit reproduced seen tons of guides and them flourish intros.

I also felt you should've kept the rough edges effect on all the clips.

MM ending was a bit cheesy sound quality on that track didnt seem great and the font didnt really blend too well with the images, bare that in mind.

I Pot U Drop

Pretty Nice Vid, Intro was a bit reproduced seen tons of guides and them flourish intros.

I also felt you should've kept the rough edges effect on all the clips.

MM ending was a bit cheesy sound quality on that track didnt seem great and the font didnt really blend too well with the images, bare that in mind.

kk advice considered  ^_^
I Pot U Drop

Not bad sir nice nice. just next time go with HQ some people lagg balls from HD.

well link for hq is in sidebar ;)

all u do is put in "&fmt=18" at the end of the video url

The only thing I can say bad about the video was the played-out intro. "The feature presentation" ...? LOL

GREAT music choices, the opening clips were all just people dying? But the rest of the clips were nice.

Nice vid.

x itsonme x

yeh i didnt like the intro lol just took to long should be shorter

the glare u used to make rs look more interesting was to intense and just made it look fuzzy tone it down also i wouldn't wear a tyras helm it just makes ppl look like failures

oh and u stole my annotations in exact order and color but ill let that one slide