[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Low Testosterone Clan IR ~ F2P Audio Leak

Danny

So... as you all already know we have been fighting a 1v3 battle in the wilderness for quite some time now against the Anti-Foe Alliance. After destroying EOP this hard they looked for help from anyone they could get and Apex & IR were the only clans they could turn to. For some reason both of them have agreed to be EOP's dog clans. I'll never understand why but it must be because they are all weak-minded and pussies in those clans. Just listen to them run their trip HAHA.

IR Titans, however, continued to deny it to me and assured me they didn't "team on us". I wanted to be certain so my good friend @Divine just listened to their audio on my alternate account in their clan. I was amazed at what I heard...

- Constantly focusing Foe

- Screaming "off Apex"

- Reassuring their members that Apex is focusing on us as we drag it south.

- Making sure not to focus Eop as they are nearby.

YIKES

not sure why these kids are crying about teaming, they were literally having a 3v1 against sup until we got involved. they are the ones who team every single trip, hypocritical rats. these same dogs talking about us teaming held eops hand for over an hour on their anni, its fucking over for these kids now

5 minutes ago, Poshstronaut said:

lol talking about bukkake-ing kim wow

ya wtf was that about, i dont even think she plays anymore lol

Edited by Chief