[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

[September 22nd & 23rd] ~ FOE Murders EOP In 2 Wilderness Fullouts ~ [The Movie]

Erik

52cf2839b27a76b113d16c2f1b457bd0.gif

Oh boy where do I begin... It's been a couple of weeks lads. But this particular weekend went down in the history books of FOE. All that talk from EOP for over a year about "Wilderness Fullouts", and we just went out and completely demoralized them on their own anniversary.

Not even IR, Apex or some random shit clan called BP could help the pirates.  Jesus christ.

Therefore, I present to all of you, the highlight video with audio of the slaughter. I've put down quite a few hours on this, so sit back, press play and watch in 1080p :foedab: This is for everyone that represented FOE that weekend. You guys are legends.

BE THE FUCK ON TONIGHT FOR P2P MADNESS

@Old School Community @Clan Ally @Veteran @Retired @Applicant @Member @Experienced @Senior @Old School @Officer @Elder @Council   @Elder* @High Council @Warlord @Legend @Leader