[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Real Madrid After 9 Years

Erik

It's gonna be very weird to see Ronaldo in a another shirt than the RM one tbh, I wonder what the main reasons was behind leaving RM and why he chose Juve exactly. It's a topclub yes with lots of quality and history but RMs quality is remarkable higher. Still, I'm sure Ronaldo still wants to prove him and continue winning titles in a new country which gonna make an even bigger legend than he already is. Gonna be very interesting to see how long he can perform on the level hes been doing for many years now.  I doubt that he'll win CL with them, at least the 1st season but he should at least be win alot of trophies in Italy at least! 

11 minutes ago, Jordan said:

neymar to madrid

would be a good replacement, but would PSG sell their man star?

Edited by ceZa

I dont think they'll win UCL but credit to Juve for pulling off the signing. Italian league is somewhere where his decline in speed won't have as big of an effect on that style of play.

- Hazard will surely replace Ronaldo at Real, as more of an outright winger

- I think Real will also sign a big name striker to make up for a goalscoring void (Hazard doesnt bring prolific scoring, maybe in Spain though) perhaps Icardi.

- I personally don't think Juve can win Champions League with just the signing of Ronaldo.

- I think Ronaldo has gone to Juve due to his declining (but still great) athleticism, Serie A is less reliant on on-the-ball pace. 

- It makes sense for Juve to sign a consistent goalscorer with Napoli edging closer in domestic competition.

...just my 2 cents, apologies if it's somewhat obvious, i know some of the board aren't European