'Project X'

ceZa

Some progress on my 'Project X' pure who's gonna be a 75 atk maxed pure when finished -  mainly for CWA use to try out some n ranging and some whooping AGS K0s:

b73881a1289baf29657de98e96737772.png

7e9db954775742a8d5f8277438b74c48.png

49910bd7e587ee8d4c314bfd9969d2a2.png

689fd7b6231bb8461bba6e270dfd9863.png

Not sure about what prayer lvl I'm getting yet, feel free to give your opinion. 

Nice bro. I like it! Start using bludgeon at 70atk/70str and get 75 atk after with whip. Good luck on the progress!

PS: I listen to Hosgeldeniz every day. Such a tune!

6 minutes ago, Go Hard said:

Nice bro. I like it! Start using bludgeon at 70atk/70str and get 75 atk after with whip. Good luck on the progress!

PS: I listen to Hosgeldeniz every day. Such a tune!

Thnx bro. Probs gonna use the abyssal dagger instead, much cheaper and got some great stats. Gonna be super easy to get 99 str with it considering Im used to get 99 with 40 atk lol. And good to hear hosgeldiniz is a banger indeed :))

Edited by ceZa
9 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Thnx bro. Probs gonna use the abyssal dagger instead, much cheaper and got some great stats. Gonna be super easy to get 99 str with it considering Im used to get 99 with 40 atk lol. And good to hear hosgeldiniz is a banger indeed :))

abyssal dagger only tops xp an hour in combination with dragon defender, dboots, neit helm, bgloves all that main gear. I think its ss over abby dagger aswell. Bludgeon is best in slot for pures regarding str training. @Paul can vouch for this.

Just now, J P said:

Nice but I rather have u questing the prayer than actualy training it :]

yh but u cant quest all the way to 44 prayer can u? ;) 

1 minute ago, Go Hard said:

abyssal dagger only tops xp an hour in combination with dragon defender, dboots, neit helm, bgloves all that main gear. I think its ss over abby dagger aswell. Bludgeon is best in slot for pures regarding str training. @Paul can vouch for this.

Hmm might be yea it got a slightly higher str bonus but also like 42 more atk slash bonus so probs better to use for str training then. 

2 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Hmm might be yea it got a slightly higher str bonus but also like 42 more atk slash bonus so probs better to use for str training then. 

Yeah u can lmao

1 minute ago, ceZa said:

name me the quests then lmao ill see if its worth doing them...L. 

Another slice of ham

Spirits of Elid

Swan Song

Rum Deal

Making History

1 minute ago, J P said:

Another slice of ham

Spirits of Elid

Swan Song

Rum Deal

Making History

ok thnx. its not like im stopping at 44 prayer though so dw ;) 

9 hours ago, ceZa said:

you can quest to 44 prayer yes , not entirely necessary but you can -- by getting the anchor etc