Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

ENGLAND

Craig

16 hours ago, `Ben said:

Captain fantastic

Trips beastly too

Yup but you guys shouldve killed the game way earlier considering how many chances you had, specially Lingard and Sterling missing a really big one in the penalty box. The killer goal came pretty late in the match, and it wasnt against a very good team neither. But England got a strong attack for sure when you have the likes of Rashford etc on the bench it says a bit, just gotta score on the big chances if they wanna come far into the tournament. The midfield and defence aint that strong though compared to the other big teams. 

7 hours ago, ceZa said:

Yup but you guys shouldve killed the game way earlier considering how many chances you had, specially Lingard and Sterling missing a really big one in the penalty box. The killer goal came pretty late in the match, and it wasnt against a very good team neither. But England got a strong attack for sure when you have the likes of Rashford etc on the bench it says a bit, just gotta score on the big chances if they wanna come far into the tournament. The midfield and defence aint that strong though compared to the other big teams. 

Tbh, Tunisia aren't a great team but they know how to tactically frustrate teams. Wouldn't be surprised if Belgium drop points against them and then need to get a point against us in their final game.

I agree though, Lingard and Sterling need to be more clinical.

11 hours ago, `Ben said:

100%.

Ruben Loftus cheek was class when he came on and rashford should start next game imo

On 20.6.2018 at 12:06 AM, `Ben said:

Tbh, Tunisia aren't a great team but they know how to tactically frustrate teams. Wouldn't be surprised if Belgium drop points against them and then need to get a point against us in their final game.

Looks like the players read this topic after watching their match today haha. 6 goals today and Lingard goal was just pure orgasm like :kreygasm: You missed out pretty badly on Tunisia though, they got nailed by Belgium. :kappa:

Edited by ceZa
3 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Looks like the players read this topic after watching their match today haha. 6 goals today and Lingard goal was just pure orgasm like :kreygasm: You missed out pretty badly on Tunisia though, they got nailed by Belgium. :kappa:

Haha yeah, I think their game plan went out the window after 7 minutes...

Fair play to Lingard, he did decent today. Took his chance well.

Edited by `Ben
6 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Haha yeah, I think their game plan went out the window after 7 minutes...

Fair play to Lingard, he did decent today. Took his chance well.

Ye something like that. And yes, Lingard is actually a great player, hes really smart and his movement is really good. Just need to work on getting a bit more efficient in front of the goal. It's easy to see hes in his playstyle that hes been watching alot of Iniesta demos. 

12 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Kane... 4 shots... 5 goals this world cup.

Currently averaging 1.25 goals per shot, haha.

Incredible start from him, lets see how he continues. I think it will be either him, Ronaldo, Lukaku or Neymar thats gonna be topscorer this WC. Ronaldo looking really hungry, and in his best shape for quite a while though so I'm holding him as the favorite.