Zamorak 8 x PK Video 1

Malcriado

[glow=yellow,2,300]Zamorak 8 x
Pk Video 1
Including ; Morrigans | Miasmic | 100% Hybriding And More
[/glow]

Sorry for posting this so late, completely forgot about it.
I'd appreciate the comments/subscriptions/rates/etc, enjoy the video.

Shit vid, shit PKer.

Hating on me cause i made your friend Msi n Dante freeze/step on/log out on me and you pjed, i came back and owned your ass?

I'd like to see you do better without your shitty gmaul.

@VxT+everyone else, Yeh i pray 1v1, yet i was hybriding, deal with it. And i dont fucking use tabs unless traveling

Shit vid, shit PKer.

Hating on me cause i made your friend Msi n Dante freeze/step on/log out on me and you pjed, i came back and owned your ass?

I'd like to see you do better without your shitty gmaul.

@VxT+everyone else, Yeh i pray 1v1, yet i was hybriding, deal with it. And i dont fucking use tabs unless traveling

Dude you're terrible. You showed no skill at all; Which is sad because  PKing in rs takes NO skill.

Your excuse for praying 1 on 1 is you were bridding? WTF? That's no excuse. I have no problem with NH / praying / porting / rushing, w/e.. PK how you wanna PK, but don't claim to be something you're not. And you're NOT an honor pker. Nor are you even a good pker, lol.