Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

World cup 2018 predictions

Puyol

• 2 weeks later...

Germany lost 0-1 to Mexico somehow and it was well deserved too. Pretty bad game by Germany who got even more pressure on them have now, but they will probably bounce back the next match. Brazil so far up 1-0 vs Switzerland after a great goal by Coutinho: https://streamable.com/b6k5b

Edited by ceZa

England vs Tunis starts in 1 hour boys! Englands lineup probs gonna be Pickford, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Trippier, Henderson, Young, Lingard, Loftus-Cheek, Sterling and Kane.  

Edit:

914436a6c84404bdb67528f9882c145b.jpg

Edited by ceZa

Wtf is going on with Germany this year? They even struggle versus a team like South Korea atm in a match they really need to win if they wanna get through they group...:thinking:

8 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Wtf is going on with Germany this year? They even struggle versus a team like South Korea atm in a match they really need to win if they wanna get through they group...:thinking:

Exactly.

15 hours ago, ceZa said:

and brazil/spain?

spain wont get to semifinals, i think its gonna be france brazil belgium england semi finals and then what i said :P

2 hours ago, Leitz said:

spain wont get to semifinals, i think its gonna be france brazil belgium england semi finals and then what i said :P

Gonna be interesting to see, looking forward to watch England vs Belgium today.