Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Sports

Mithril

What kind of sports u do? 

Or what kind of sports u like?

Myself :

I play basketball basically daily , lifting weights(not in the gym but at work i carry and lift hard rocks/plywood plates/ other hard wood etc , and i do that very often)

Also i used to play soccer for years until i injured myself.

I like ice hockey (Sweden #1) , basketball ,football(soccer) , fishing and many more.

Teams i like :

Basketball ,I used to like Chicago Bulls , but now im intersted in Wizards.

As football teams i like Liverpool and Bayern.

What about you?

Play a lot of tennis and football (both sports at least twice a week) to decent levels (tennis I play regularly against county level players and played in the top league in my borough for football until last year - now I just play 5 + 7 aside for fitness). 

I watch a lot of football, big Tottenham fan (Season ticket holder). Follow us around most of Europe when I can get the time off work. However, will also watch a lot of Rugby, Cricket etc if England are playing in a big game.

Edited by `Ben

I am really into basketball, tennis and cycling.

I play volleyball myself and play the highest level in the Netherlands. I do think I deserve to be called upon for the Dutch national part but at this moment I am recovering from an acl surgery.

3 hours ago, `Ben said:

Play a lot of tennis and football (both sports at least twice a week) to decent levels (tennis I play regularly against county level players and played in the top league in my borough for football until last year - now I just play 5 + 7 aside for fitness). 

I watch a lot of football, big Tottenham fan (Season ticket holder). Follow us around most of Europe when I can get the time off work. However, will also watch a lot of Rugby, Cricket etc if England are playing in a big game.

Not bad at all

4 hours ago, Hilarious said:

I don't play anything anymore

I like Soccer/Football/Basketball.

Pingpong aint bad either :smile:

Pingpong is fun indeed

1 hour ago, Go Hard said:

I am really into basketball, tennis and cycling.

I play volleyball myself and play the highest level in the Netherlands. I do think I deserve to be called upon for the Dutch national part but at this moment I am recovering from an acl surgery.

Hope u get back on track , ull eventually get in the Dutch national part :)

I've pretty much always done full contact sports growing up.

Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, Rugby but now I mostly play Lacrosse.