The Ugliest Pure

Devour

So I finally decided to start working on my pure. The goal is to make a useless pure with maxed 75 attack and 50 strength, yes 50 strength. Then pk my way to 99 attack whilst staying 50 strength, yes 50 strength. (UPDATE: OR MAYBE NOT CAUSE THATD BE BORING AS SHIT)

Have all quests done except dt, will do eventually

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most Recent Achievement

75 attack

iiX4GBy.png

Starting

sAxgtGE.png

Thanks, I look forward to updating you with my stupid pure progress

PROGRESS

17/05/2018

Big bad 70 range - going for 75 then starting on 75 attack

UsXFHrU.png

20/05/2018

75 range, 60 atk, 60 mage

QPNkD84.png

24/05/2018

70 Magicians

Jcgbroa.png

1/06/2018

75 magicians done and 61 attack, on the way to 75

fe5EWhh.png

17/06/2018

iiX4GBy.png

Edited by Devour

It's not that bad, its the perfect low level pure for clanning, 99 attack for d scim spec, almost guaranteed droppping prayers, then just brid the rest of the fight, and itll be fun as heck to pk with low level with 75 attack 40 str at lvl 58

Besides, 99 attack is a long long way down the track, so will mostly just be low level godsword pking

Is actually pretty good

Edited by Devour

uhhh gl :D I would say at least 75 att/75 str so you could potentially KO. Idk how you are going to train str d scim speccing then bridding