Make your rank dream team

Adhi

48 minutes ago, Brad said:

walli + dave

luke, zero, mortuls + austin

adhi + novations

This is assuming we're talking from FOE.

if not

Walli + 13th

speshls, mortuls, luke + meklo

Korrawi + adhi

Leader: Jack and Adhi

HC: Nice Net, Bash, Austin, Zack

Warlords: Divine f2p, Jamz p2p

But yeah, like drives said, we had the perfect leadership summer 2016. Me, fred and liam as council worked flawless together back then

1 hour ago, Austin said:

1) We don't have mentor

2) not sure if troll or retarded

3) wtf are u thinking

4) repeat #2

I listed the ub rank team take it easy man

leaders (had to rly think about it and ended up dumping kyle)

Walli Adhi

hc 

Kyle (failed again) - was a good option to have at the time of the community and the pk videos he was smashing out left/right at that time

Luke (if hes fully active and not getting 1 str lvl per year obviously) - why not lol always remembers everything about every member and the color of their sisters eyes.... freak

Dan (omfdz)

i really can't fucking pick lmfao ill be here all night fuck u guys i've known alot of cool dudes in this clan

adam(jesus)

nick

dylan

jamie

ben

briggsy

pete

dan (mortuls)

warlords

connor - screaming autist that i would do anything to return to hear him screaming some more 

tractorjoe56/57 - a fucking legend that will always be remembered.

divine - makes me lol

Edited by Cody

Alright.

Leaders: Adhi,jack/Paul 

High Council: 1 Item, Nicenet, Austin, Bash

Warlord: Divine/Jamz

Council: Eldar, Braden, K2P

Officers: Me, Jake (pre emo phase), Go Hard.

Leaders:

Jack - has brains as well as leadership skills and knows how to get people to trips and motivated to be the best.

Wallhi- heard he had balls and didn't give too much of a shit, would prob get these faggots actually playing good 

Warlord

Divine - f2p - sounds fag but actually does a decent job

Adhi - p2p  - paki but actually decent at p2p calling when hes got getting his dick wet or eating chicken n rice

HC 

Zack - was decent at sorting leaks at and being a spastic

austin - was dedicated to the clan and put in hard graft behind closed doors and in the light

Danny - forums slave loves to make shitty topics

Fred / Craig (2k15-2k16 craig not 2k18) - keeping the community alive and thriving and events popping

Edited by Jake
2 hours ago, Intuition said:

Alright.

Leaders: Adhi,jack/Paul 

High Council: 1 Item, Nicenet, Austin, Bash

Warlord: Divine/Jamz

Council: Eldar, Braden, K2P

Officers: Me, Jake (pre emo phase), Go Hard.

M8 u got called a gay emo at work stfu faggot

I'll take a different approach and not make a list but it's something that I thought about when we opened NME (admittedly in 2011...), so I'll post some thoughts.

The best balance tended to come when you had two leaders who were calm and collected with no ego. They're able to take a step back and view things objectively - take a long-term approach but also knows when to rack up the pressure and build on pre-existing momentum to make the next step up when needed. Although they need to know every member of the clan and become friends with them, it's also about finding a balance of keeping people's respect and for them to be able to take you seriously when needed. 

The best warlords I've appointed/worked alongside always had a little bit of an ego. They need to believe in what they're calling and the members need to buy into what they say to ensure that everyone follows the strategy/calls they make. That said there's a fine line between having an ego and them feeling untouchable, so it's down to the leaders to ensure the balance and keep them in check. I was never a fan of having more than one warlord but I guess some people are better in F2P than P2P, so sometimes it makes sense to have two (they should perhaps have a few back-up callers but Warlords should be in charge of who they are). 

High Council's should advise the leaders and play devil's advocates on ideas when needed. Obviously they need to be active and key figures on trips (able to step in when leaders aren't around) but I've always viewed it as a stepping stone to future leaders rather than a 'reward' rank.

Smaller ranks below that should primarily be about promoting activity; getting mini's, creating PK's trips, hosting events, ect.

Edited by `Ben