R 1 P A G 3 1st PvP Video!!! - 99 STR PURE

R 1 P A G 3

K1ss0fd34thx

Good video.

But...

-You began your video with Protect Melee on vsing someone who did, indeed, melee.

-In some clips you are wearing Desert Boots. Wear Climbing Boots for full potential.

-In most of your clips, you special with your Dagger, and don't even finish your specials, and pull out Scimitar for a knockout. Stop relying on luck and use all your specials. Don't lose kills because of stupid mistakes like that.

-It gets redundant when every time someone dies you add an effect or slow motion.

Still well done though.

Especially for a first video.

-K1ss0fd34thx

at0mic skill

editting was too much i got a headache  :unsure2: maybe a little less next video?

opening clip kind of put a downer on the video since your prayed against sombody who wasn't.

apart from that good video  :victory:

R 1 P A G 3

editting was too much i got a headache  :unsure2: maybe a little less next video?

opening clip kind of put a downer on the video since your prayed against sombody who wasn't.

apart from that good video  :victory:

Yeah that def nerd was pjing me alot and wasting my food. That 32/31 spec was so luck and I love it. :)
  • 1 month later...

over editted and the first clip would be reason u are not in foe

Good:

Music was pretty good

Nice hits

nice intro

Bad:

the "3hit" clip was more like a 2hit + 1spec :S it aint 3hits if im honest.. it's actually 4

and i don't like the rushing clip on halfway

Also i'd like to see a clip on you're next vid with what u'd do if youre specs don't work out, Do u like stay and fight till anyone of u die or..? Cuz all u do is show clips were u spec someone out, show us some more skills instead of the boring Dscim/whip>dds/gmaul <--- use more comboes

Goodluck on you're next vid

Rate:

6/10

Iz Ahrim Iz

Relied entirely on all 4 lucky dagger specs, almost no variety and you PK in PvP against kids almost always 5-10 levels under you. Tried to over edit the clips to make the actual footage seem a little less average.

2/10.

Crue Nation

Pray on someone first clip then yell at someone later for praying. Turned off at that point, restart a vid and try again.