Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Mo Salah named PFA Player of the Year

Fred

Just now, Jack said:

Egypt has to be your second team in the world cup this summer @Fred ?

Well deserved lets see/hope he can continue this form next season to be consider a premier league great.

fuck harry kane and dele alli diving cheating cunts, i'm an Egypt supporter from the start now

#cleopatrababy

on a serious note I'm really hoping he can perform next season. Gonna be lovely to see him keita firmino mane and (maybe) ox play together. Hope we can get a couple good signings including a cdm and another cm and maybe even a cb/gk and i think it's gonna be a really really interesting season. we have 200m to spend this summer supposedly and klopp has been getting his way so fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Fred said:

fuck harry kane and dele alli diving cheating cunts, i'm an Egypt supporter from the start now

#cleopatrababy

on a serious note I'm really hoping he can perform next season. Gonna be lovely to see him keita firmino mane and (maybe) ox play together. Hope we can get a couple good signings including a cdm and another cm and maybe even a cb/gk and i think it's gonna be a really really interesting season. we have 200m to spend this summer supposedly and klopp has been getting his way so fingers crossed!

Oblak would be an incredible signing, although Thibault should be on his way out for us and I wouldn't mined having Jan Oblak as our #1 :o

1 minute ago, Jack said:

Oblak would be an incredible signing, although Thibault should be on his way out for us and I wouldn't mined having Jan Oblak as our #1 :o

i started reading a load of rumours the other day and decided i'm gonna steer clear of the drama until we get some decisive news - it gets me too excited thinking about the potential squad

you guys definitely need a few signings although giroud and morata are finding their form it seems, good old Olivier pulled off some messi esque play today

mooo salahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mo salahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

running down the wingggggggggggggggggggggggg

salahhhh lalalalallalalalallalalallalallalalallaalal 

the egyptian king

5 hours ago, preeMeister said:

deserved, but De Bruyne kinda deserved it too..

it could've gone either way for me. but it's voted for by the players which I suppose means they have the best understanding of how truly impressive salah's been. to score goals like that and in the manner he's done it was just sublime and they experienced it face to face

1 hour ago, Fred said:

it could've gone either way for me. but it's voted for by the players which I suppose means they have the best understanding of how truly impressive salah's been. to score goals like that and in the manner he's done it was just sublime and they experienced it face to face

yea cant deny that. 

8 hours ago, preeMeister said:

yea cant deny that. 

kevin had some truly beautiful moments too, it's irrefutable. sane won young player of the year which i think was 100% deserved. him combined with kdb/silva is a real treat to watch no matter who you support