"Main" Account

Adam

Just out of curiosity, what type of account does everyone play on to fully enjoy the game (questing, skilling, mini-games, etc); their pure, zerk, main, or another type of account? Personally, I can't decide if I should make my 60 attack zerker my main account, or if I should continue training up my actual main account to play the game.

I do enjoy pure clanning, but after many years of playing different accounts, I don't think a 1 def account is the best account to fully enjoy the game; which is why I don't skill on my pure.

Edited by Adam

I've played many different accounts and it is really hard to tell what is the most fun.

I would say you should try to play whatever you feel like playing. Play without restrictions as in a main main is the most fun of them all because you can do pretty much everything in game. Then there are the prod builds that focus more on the pvp area w/o restrictions still but just a little different pvming but shouldn't make much of a difference.

A low defence account has its own positives and negatives. It is all preference imo. 

I am maxing out a 60 atk/1 def account because that is something I haven't done before.

Good luck buddy and have fun!

Edited by Go Hard