Manchester United win the premier league

Steroids

Man Utd pretty much dominated the league from start to finish. Winning it on a day they played arsenal just caps it off.

Hopefully they can win the chamions league  on the 27th against Barcalona also!

Glory glory Man United!

Who else do ya think done really well this season?

Who ya think deserved to win the league more than Man utd?

Who ya think's gunna win the champs league!?

Haha this thread isnt for you nerd scapers that dont have time for football during your busy online lives. (not including you troo)

Just for the few people that may have an intrest.

Lol at the post above :p.

I expected Man United to take the title.. I mean who really had a shot on taking it from them?

They got a great team.

Lol at the post above :p.

I expected Man United to take the title.. I mean who really had a shot on taking it from them?

They got a great team.

Yeh man hopefully they'll do the champions league also, although i know ur rooting for Barca :(

Haha this thread isnt for you nerd scapers that dont have time for football during your busy online lives. (not including you troo)

Just for the few people that may have an intrest.

Oh god, some people don't have interest in Soccer!

OH LAWD, YOU'ZA NERD!

Cool logic, and soccer is boring to watch.

Man U did well this season but wonder how they'll do if Tevez and Ronaldo leave.

I dont think Tevez is too big of a loss but if ronaldo goes (which I doubt) then yeh there will be a large different I think.

If Liverpool Would have been in man u's situation (same points ) i tink man u would have fucked up .

because man u didnt put a a convicing prefomance today tbf

Man U did well this season but wonder how they'll do if Tevez and Ronaldo leave.

Don't know about Ronaldo but Tevez definitely will be leaving now that he's not part of the starting line up. Personally I'm not a big Berbachov fan but he seems to fill in his shoes quiet well .. although he has bad penalties sometimes lol

I'm personally a Barca fan inside out ... getting together with 5-6 mates to watch the final some of which are Man U fans some Chelsea (neutral) gonna be a great game. May the best team win. Hopefully Barca doesn't struggle with injuries into this game.