Thank You..

Adhi

Message To Apex

Thank you Apex, thank you for showing us that there is still a clan out there to actually step up to us a demand a fullout, in my history of Foe not many clans had the balls to do what you just did, so pat yourself on the back, you’ve done something that many others clans would wish to do. I thank you for stepping up to the plate and taking that chance of dethroning us. For me I know what it takes to be dominant in the pure community, and you guys are on the right track, you have that tenacity to take what is yours unlike other clans you don’t resort to ddosing or using mains, and that is why im writing this topic, you guys do you and you will eventually prosper. Once again thank you for the opportunity you have given my members and leadership hopefully everyone takes something out of this fullout in a positive way.

Message To Leadership

I have not been the most active during the few weeks leading up to the fullout but my rank team put in the work of doing countless of inners and preps and making sure we are par up to standards. I thank you guys for picking up my slack, I am just a mere voice in on ts compared to what I see now a days with the present callers we have, we will be a dominant force.

Message To Everyone That Attended

A message to all retired, clan allys, old school community, veterans and members, you’ve done it again, you always show up when its needed, you always perform when its needed and I commend you all thank you for putting in the effort and time to getting this win. I know most you might think that this was an easy fullout but in the back of my head there’s always a doubt of what if… but from the performance you all done I know there is no way any other clan can do what you lot did. You busted your balls at inners when you didn’t want to show up, you massed early for the fullout to get the practice i personally thank you for doing everything you did. Now this is what I enjoy when I clan, a group of members that have set themselves a goal to make sure that we accomplish everything. I want you all to know that you made me proud, and I know I might give you all a lot of shit or just flame you in general but it’s because I want you to perform at your highest standards.

Thank You All, you’ve made an old man reminisce the past.

LEGENDS OF P2P NEVER FORGET!

Legends. Thank you everyone for showing up to share this wonderful experience with me.

@Tyendinaga despite the cheeky flames, I will say you guys are definitely on the right track as Adhi mentioned on this topic. You've been clanning for what 1-2 years now? You've done 10x better than eop's leader (tyler/dull), who got 84-0d in the Jagex Cup, despite clanning for many years lmao

Edited by Zero