TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Fortnite

zxu

1 hour ago, Del sol said:

dont like it as much as pubg

honestly

PC PUBG btw

but I don't hate Fortnite, alot of people like it cause it's free and it brings people together as a whole in a party and makes for classic times along with all the memes and hype coming out cause of this game with the camaraderie aspect but yeah PUBG is better

Got it on xb1 and PS4. Definitely brings out that nostalgic feel of middle/high school playing with my buddies online all night. I’ve never tried PUBG, but am interested in buying it since it came out on Xb1

17 hours ago, Del sol said:

dont like it as much as pubg

fortnite is free and pretty fucking entertaining, the building is a learning curve but once you get it down its dope. 

games are shorter than pubg and so its more accessible + easier to just fuck around in and still do well

pubg is a lot harder and more serious i guess, i prefer it but when im not playing to win ill jump on fortnite. then again im like rank 13 in my region on pubg solos so that shit stresses me the fuck out. 

• 2 years later...