Gaming computer

zxu

Im looking to get a new computer to run multiple clients at once and watch youtube or even play fortnite. I dont know too much about computers though. I found a really good price on a computer with these specs

Intel core i5 4670k

MSI Nvidia GTX 960

500 watt power supply

Windows 8

Are these good enough? Are there some questions I should ask beyond this? Please let me know, thanks guys!

Almost got same spec as those^ and can run most games + play alot of clients at same time 

Edited by Psycho

running lots of stuff in simulacrum (i.e. clients + yt etc.) is most relevant to the amount of ram u have + ur processing power. Something like osrs, and even fortnite tbh doesnt require a monster graphics card so if you're not playing AAA games on ultra setting u can skimp out on the GPU for more ram or a better CPU. 

what you go there will be able to do what you want it to do. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well it was free for a while after it got released, but not anymore. The rest of the specs there is decent for what game you're planning to play, but if you'd ever wanna try out other new games like the newest far cry games etc i would go for a better graphic card, 600+ watt power supply(mine from 2012 is 620W), but if not I guess it  might be good enough for your use :) The processor should be alright for a good while I'd think. You didn't mention how much RAM it includes tho?

Edited by preeMeister
  • 2 weeks later...