Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Recent NBA Trades

Franchise ®

Thoughts on the recent trades? 

Personally think the lakers gained a lot with IT. 

Cavs made out decent. Think they should of kept IT. But George Hill and Clarkson are more traditional PGs which fit around Lebron better. 

D wade back in Miami, should of never left. Glad he’s back

Edited by 3 Man ®

How do the Lakers gain with IT? His injured, to short and getting old (29) Ingram (20), Lonzo (20) Kuzma (22) Randle (23). Magic has said Lonzo is their starting point guard, the future of the franchise. IT's agent has said he doesn't want to come off the bench, again Magic has said he will. His got attitude problems and was half the blame as to why the Cavs locker room had become toxic. His expecting people to bring out the 'Brinks Truck' but I don't see anyone doing that. Lakers are more interested in Paul George or LeBron or yet again as Magic said 2019 free agency. IT is just an experiment at the moment nothing more. I'd put more value on the potential of the future first round pick (imagine if they score another Kuzma or better).

Cavs definitely got better now this season and have a little bit of future protection if LeBron is to leave after this season (IMO he will)

Agree with you on D wade, but I mean good on him for being willing to leave Miami to get paid, instead of taking more cuts. 

3 minutes ago, Braden said:

sucks that clippers got rid of blake griffins also without telling him

Yeah does suck, but was kind of inevitable. Surprised they didn't manage and decent offers for DeAndre or Lou Williams. 

6 hours ago, City_Wok said:

How do the Lakers gain with IT? His injured, to short and getting old (29) Ingram (20), Lonzo (20) Kuzma (22) Randle (23). Magic has said Lonzo is their starting point guard, the future of the franchise. IT's agent has said he doesn't want to come off the bench, again Magic has said he will. His got attitude problems and was half the blame as to why the Cavs locker room had become toxic. His expecting people to bring out the 'Brinks Truck' but I don't see anyone doing that. Lakers are more interested in Paul George or LeBron or yet again as Magic said 2019 free agency. IT is just an experiment at the moment nothing more. I'd put more value on the potential of the future first round pick (imagine if they score another Kuzma or better).

Cavs definitely got better now this season and have a little bit of future protection if LeBron is to leave after this season (IMO he will)

Agree with you on D wade, but I mean good on him for being willing to leave Miami to get paid, instead of taking more cuts. 

the trade mean we now have a shit load of cap space to sign two max deals in LA. & If we get rid of Deng's contract we have three, that's what he means with gains (I assume). LA most likely will not re-sign IT.

7 minutes ago, Kanye said:

the trade mean we now have a shit load of cap space to sign two max deals in LA. & If we get rid of Deng's contract we have three, that's what he means with gains (I assume). LA most likely will not re-sign IT.

i'm almost positive they won't re-sign IT as well

bold and smart move from the cavs with those trades.

Lakers get a first round draft pick plus get rid of 2 huge contracts. i'm personally a lil bit of an IT fan. i think the lakers will keep him for the right price. 

30 minutes ago, 3 Man ® said:

Lakers get a first round draft pick plus get rid of 2 huge contracts. i'm personally a lil bit of an IT fan. i think the lakers will keep him for the right price. 

IT will be lucky to get a 2 year offer from any team, let alone the Lakers

1 hour ago, Mo Salah said:

raptors lmfao pfft????

they choke during playoffs

This old joke again? Outside of the warriors and cavs the raptors have the most wins in playoffs in past 4 years. 

Yet Boston is “for real” when they’ve done less in the playoffs the past few years?

16 minutes ago, Coggy said:

This old joke again? Outside of the warriors and cavs the raptors have the most wins in playoffs in past 4 years. 

Yet Boston is “for real” when they’ve done less in the playoffs the past few years?

we'll see man comeon now

we all know raptors choke in playoffs it's nothing new

200.gif#8-grid1

Edited by Mo Salah
3 hours ago, Mo Salah said:

we'll see man comeon now

we all know raptors choke in playoffs it's nothing new

200.gif#8-grid1

Yeah a championship 10 years ago is relevant to the current rosters how?