Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics by Sc1m1

Was Freaking Awsome 1 Kill 0 Deaths Full Mystic, Hides, Glory Ect.. posting pictures asap also hit a 19 19 spec @ 80 range kod a 72 LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics by Rokce

i was late about 1hour, and came to oficial trip ending and dead when was going to portals,then called some FOE again and we had about 30 opts..first owned giants, next portals, in portals we met clan of 70s owned them all! no1 survided! next met about 8 110s, owned tham all to, good kilz.. only one managed to log x :) great pk trip with not bad ending

here i pked some stuff..tryed to pile jump on all 110s to help others so not much kils

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics by Evil x

It was fun lol I got lot of pics, we went to world 6 and cleaned everything there including a group of 100s with 2 baragers and rangers

i pked d long 3 dds and 2 rangers.. i got pics but on the way back i got pjed by a barrager and a ranger...ffs droped everything i pked but 00 0 0 0 **** pick it up they looted all ...including Pheo's d long that i pked back for him

Posted Image

Posted Image

i cudnt keep in track of pks..cause they were coming in too fast

and here are the pjers... on the way to bank

Posted Image

Posted Image

any1 who kills em gets my appreciation

Pics By Meleed

Posted Image