[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

ARSEENALLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLOLOLOL

Loqa

Sanchez to united is pretty much done. Can we all share a moment to laugh at arsenal, their fans and their shit manger. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

4 minutes ago, Eldar said:

Not really stupid though when they have got a younger player who actually wants to play for them in return rather than someone who is causing disruption between other players...

It is stupid.. to swap a world class player for a main rival. Wenger swore not do this since he made the mistake last time with rvp. 

11 minutes ago, Loqa said:

It is stupid.. to swap a world class player for a main rival. Wenger swore not do this since he made the mistake last time with rvp. 

No other clubs have come in for him, so would've just gone to city/Utd at the end of the season for nothing. I'm an arsenal fan and after sanchezs performances behaviour I see this as a positive move tbh

What you on about, Arsenal got the better deal Mki, plus 15mill - and he gonna start every game

Jose, wont be able to put up with his attitude and ball hogging, watch that man utd dressing fall apart after a while

44 minutes ago, Eldar said:

No other clubs have come in for him, so would've just gone to city/Utd at the end of the season for nothing. I'm an arsenal fan and after sanchezs performances behaviour I see this as a positive move tbh

Horrific piece of business from Arsenal, you could have got 70+ for him in the summer and prepared for a long term replacement, instead you got a player who has just turned 29 (same age as Sanchez) and barely proven himself in England and 10-15M to keep things sweet. Oh and you strengthened one of your biggest rivals (again) by giving them one of your best players since the invicble days.

Cant blame him wanting to leave especially getting that kind of money a week, he’s still in trouble with the tax man from his Barcelona days plus he’ll be playing in a team with players on/close to his level.

2 minutes ago, Jack said:

Horrific piece of business from Arsenal, you could have got 70+ for him in the summer and prepared for a long term replacement, instead you got a player who has just turned 29 (same age as Sanchez) and barely proven himself in England and 10-15M to keep things sweet. Oh and you strengthened one of your biggest rivals (again) by giving them one of your best players since the invicble days.

Cant blame him wanting to leave especially getting that kind of money a week, he’s still in trouble with the tax man from his Barcelona days plus he’ll be playing in a team with players on/close to his level.

please explain who would pay 70m for someone with a year left on their contract

also if we had sold him in the summer we wouldn't have seen any of the money since Kroenke was building a stadium for one of his US sports teams so wasn't investing/re-investing anything into Arsenal

5 minutes ago, 8pint said:

please explain who would pay 70m for someone with a year left on their contract

also if we had sold him in the summer we wouldn't have seen any of the money since Kroenke was building a stadium for one of his US sports teams so wasn't investing/re-investing anything into Arsenal

Alexis is without a doubt a 70m+ transfer value player. Everything you just said is the reason he left, your club holds no long term plans other than investing profit outside the club

1 minute ago, Jack said:

Alexis is without a doubt a 70m+ transfer value player. Everything you just said is the reason he left, your club holds no long term plans other than investing profit outside the club

I seriously doubt he is a 70m+ value player at 29 with 1 year left on his contract and with all the rumours circulating regarding his abrasive attitude.

Regarding your second point - I completely agree, but equally given the circumstances I think Mkhitaryan and some for a player we would be losing for essentially £0 otherwise (even if he left in 2017) is excellent business for the club. 

@Jack no one wanted to pay 70m for him in the summer and our replacement for him (lemar) deal fell through because Monaco already had sold to many key players.

So out of the options left for us to take with 6 months left on his contract I'll take this. 

If utd are dumb enough to pay a 29 year old with a dogshit attitude that much they are welcome to him, they still won't finish above city this or next season because they are a team of individual good players not team players.

the real faker
1 hour ago, Jack said:

The biggest bid we got was from City in the summer which was £60m on deadline day and we couldn't get Thomas Lemar from Monaco so we couldn't let him go. However, I'm not upset with this swap deal seeing as we wanted £35m from City this month but they were only willing to pay 20 and in return we've got a player who's valued at roughly £40m.

I'm upset that he didn't sign a new contract but over the last year he's been nothing but a cancer despite his goals. Constantly sulking on the pitch when things aren't going our way as well as indirectly being disrespectful towards the club in a press conference with the Chile national team during the summer and with his social media activities which included him liking a tweet by Man City of Aguero becoming their all time leading goalscorer barely 2-3 days before we played them.

Also, I just watched his interview he did with United's website and he claims that he wanted to play for United since he was a kid and that it was his dream bla bla bla. But he had a burning desire to join City to win trophies up until recently when United offered to make his the highest paid player in the prem and one of the highest in the world. Mercenary for me, only gone for the money.

Edited by msixtynine

Looool arsenal fans never fail to amaze me.. Sanchez was not the problem at your club. It is your fucking manager and his shit ability at creating a team. Doesn't want to spend any money meanwhile all other big prem teams are splashing out. 

the real faker
18 minutes ago, Loqa said:

Looool arsenal fans never fail to amaze me.. Sanchez was not the problem at your club. It is your fucking manager and his shit ability at creating a team. Doesn't want to spend any money meanwhile all other big prem teams are splashing out. 

I don't disagree with you but his main reason for joining United is down to money.

1 minute ago, msixtynine said:

I don't disagree with you but his main reason for joining United is down to money.

His main reason for leaving arsenal was the manager? He would not have left if they had a good team, and a good manager. 

2 hours ago, Jack said: