NMZ Vs Sand Crabs for Melee

BabylonBC

NMZ Vs Sand Crabs (D scim)  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you prefer?

• NMZ
    • Sand Crabs
    • Other

I know they both have their pros as cons, you can afk for longer periods of time at crabs but have to move and people can take your spot. But how about xp wise for training strength with a d scim? Any insights?

sand crabs is better xp/hour - nmz is around 60k with dscim (depending on gear and strength level) and crabs is roughly 70k

personally i'd go with NMZ because it's a lot more afkable and chilled, for example if you use prayer pots and high prayer bonus gear you can do something else and then click every so often to restore prayer and don't have to worry about people crashing you (if you use Runeloader as your client as well you can set it up to make sounds when you drop below a certain prayer level so you can essentially minimise your client and do something else altogether)

25 minutes ago, Danny said:

NMZ

but the real question is - why did you apply and then disappear?

chill on ts and do it again properly bud

I got sent on a work trip so it’s a bad time to re apply because I can’t coordinate my schedule with the trip times right now. Once I’m back home in a week or 2 I will re apply and be active, I’m doing everything from mobile atm

9 minutes ago, 8pint said:

sand crabs is better xp/hour - nmz is around 60k with dscim (depending on gear and strength level) and crabs is roughly 70k

personally i'd go with NMZ because it's a lot more afkable and chilled, for example if you use prayer pots and high prayer bonus gear you can do something else and then click every so often to restore prayer and don't have to worry about people crashing you (if you use Runeloader as your client as well you can set it up to make sounds when you drop below a certain prayer level so you can essentially minimise your client and do something else altogether)

Is Runeloader better than OSBuddy? Never tried it

also, what’s optimal gear? Monk/god robes with mitre and zammy book obviously. But how about fire cape vs god cloak or amulet of torture vs fury vs stole?

Edited by BabylonBC
17 minutes ago, BabylonBC said:

I got sent on a work trip so it’s a bad time to re apply because I can’t coordinate my schedule with the trip times right now. Once I’m back home in a week or 2 I will re apply and be active, I’m doing everything from mobile atm

Excellent, that’s what I want to hear

16 minutes ago, BabylonBC said:

Is Runeloader better than OSBuddy? Never tried it

also, what’s optimal gear? Monk/god robes with mitre and zammy book obviously. But how about fire cape vs god cloak or amulet of torture vs fury vs stole?

I personally prefer Runeloader because it provides a few extra PKing functionalities like: block attack style (to prevent accidentally getting def xp), prayer notifiers and name tags for friends and is completely free whereas you have to pay for the best functions of OSBuddy.

The gear I used was:

God robes, mitre, zammy book, fire cape, d scim, fury, holy sandals, regen brace (not if you're using absorbs though), b ring (i) and a blessing

Edited by 8pint

Thanks for the replies. I've been doing NMZ for range but noticed everyone in clan chat seemed to be at sand crabs so I thought I was missing something.

On 1/16/2018 at 10:15 AM, Danny said:

NMZ

On 16 January 2018 at 3:15 PM, Danny said:

NMZ

standard danny

i got 99 str/range at nmz on another account, but with this other one i have i've been doing sand crabs and it seems to be a bit more afk'able, cheaper, ya you have to deral with other people, but it's those random cases, there are plenty of spots around the island, i pick ones that have a few crabs by it so from time to time ill run over and collect a few to bring to the spawn spot.

On 1/24/2018 at 3:03 PM, W3` said:

i got 99 str/range at nmz on another account, but with this other one i have i've been doing sand crabs and it seems to be a bit more afk'able, cheaper, ya you have to deral with other people, but it's those random cases, there are plenty of spots around the island, i pick ones that have a few crabs by it so from time to time ill run over and collect a few to bring to the spawn spot.

how would you compare the xp @ nmz vs crabs?