:)

Ep

i dont know how the fuck you got into FOE, but you definitely don't deserve to be here, you still need to be banned, spamming useless fucking retard.

i dont know how the fuck you got into FOE, but you definitely don't deserve to be here, you still need to be banned, spamming useless fucking retard.

He's not the only one, there is another two, maybe three who dont deserve too be here, yet foe choose to overlook it.

He's not the only one, there is another two, maybe three who dont deserve too be here, yet foe choose to overlook it.

Sup Haduken!

Its always fun to see when guest start crying about posts :)

O and Connor the public foorum hero.

Always nice to talk with

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

------

I find it funny how you rage about people not reading posts before they post on a thread, pretty much the same reason I posted last night, and then have a go at me for doing  the exact same thing YOU just did?

and I've been around here a good deal longer then you.

Don't think you're all high and mighty because you're ranked as experienced, it just means youve got decent stats and someone on the forums likes you and decided too rank you.

without that, you're the exact same rank as me, so get the fuck over yourself you ignorant fuck.

Ahah. That's epic.

In other news..

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

Hey Ep, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

------

I find it funny how you rage about people not reading posts before they post on a thread, pretty much the same reason I posted last night, and then have a go at me for doing  the exact same thing YOU just did?

and I've been around here a good deal longer then you.

Don't think you're all high and mighty because you're ranked as experienced, it just means youve got decent stats and someone on the forums likes you and decided too rank you.

without that, you're the exact same rank as me, so get the fuck over yourself you ignorant fuck.

I never said i am mighty coz Experienced member and i didnt rage :D

I am chilling here and laughing to you :D

Have nice day bois :D Made this topic for you guys i knew that u would be happy about it :)

Thnx for +1 btw :DD

EDIT:

Ahah. That's epic.

In other news..

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

+1

Ahah. That's epic.

In other news..

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

+1

+1

Ahah. That's epic.

In other news..

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

+1

+1
+2

Sup Haduken!

Always nice to talk with

No bro, you're just fucking annoying as shit.

And didn't you get all emo and shit when people made topics telling you to take a hike? Guess we should start that again...