Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

In regards to recent events *drama*

City_Wok

I was feeling hungry and decided to order some pizza. But the thing is I didn't know what I was in the mood for.

Did I want the usual suspect of meat-lovers a combination of ham, hot salami, bacon and pork sausage (I wasn't feeling the extravagance of BBQ meat-lover which has BBQ sauce on top) or did I want a special with ham, salami, olives, capsicum, mushroom, herbs or was I feeling like a basic bitch and would settle for a traditional classic margherita with gorgeous melted mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce and herbs.

As I was browsing the internet using the classic Google Chrome because all other browsers are inferior, I stumbled across a picture of Mr Trump and Uncle Sam and I thought to myself "hmm what patriotic action have I shown my country recently" and I realised I hadn't done anything. So then I thought "hmm maybe I should order an Aussie" which consists of ham, bacon and egg.

The plethora of options available to me was worrying. How was I going to not only make up my mind but afford the pizza???

It was at this moment it dawned on me to ask mum if everyone wants pizza for dinner, it was at this moment I knew I was on to a winner. Not only was she paying for the pizza but I was able to attain three of my aforementioned pizzas and gloriously devour a slice of each. I washed this down with a guava flavoured vodka cruiser (haters gonna hate).

The moral of the story or as we like to now ask for TL;DR is what are your favourite pizzas and what do they consist of?

I'm not well travelled living on this small island at the bottom of the world and assume what I know as an Aussie is something termed only here. 

Eg. Aussie

2bf942249987cf6608c939082d4b4931.png

Oooo ham and mushroom the capricciosa pizza as I most commonly see it called here. Yeah I don't mind that every now and then it can be pretty decent.

53 minutes ago, Danny said:

Hahaha respect

gotta love those vodka cruisers

and for me ham & mushroom is my fav

Oh man Danny. Who likes ham & mushroom pizza. 

46 minutes ago, City_Wok said:

Oooo ham and mushroom the capricciosa pizza as I most commonly see it called here. Yeah I don't mind that every now and then it can be pretty decent.

Ye haha

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Gotta come in clutch here for the pineapple + ham pizza legend

kys.... cant believe we are being led by a pineapple pizza lover

Edited by Astro