Dinner and Drinks for Divine

Danny

Dear Divine,

You are cordially invited to a dinner party get together to mark the happy union of all the old friends. Since it has been so long that we last spoke, I would be more than happy to see you at the dinner time. Please come and rejuvenate with your longtime pal.

I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the recent distance between us and my habit of raising my voice has thrown our relationship into a state of disarray.

We hope you can join us at the Windsor Castle. We will be serving refreshments including your favourite homemade spinach, bacon and parmesan quiche that you always love to talk about.

From time to time I get carried away poking you with my new recipes in hope of you loving my next dish. Sometimes that leads to an uncontrollable excitement. Let's hope we can put that annoyance behind us.

The honour of your presence is requested at our mansion on Willoughby Road for dinner and cocktails at 7:30 in the evening.

Please RSVP by this weekend.