to all the haters out there

Jordai

1. You didn't try to dodge the Vi's Q
  2. You used your E on Vi for no reason, instead you could have canceled Voli's rush that he was using to get to you.
  3. You held your Q for way too long under tower and didn't initially use it.
  4. You had no idea that your mid was coming to help you which means you are very tunnel visioned.
  5. Instead of running to tower where they still had the chance to kill you, you could have ran to Tri where you can see that you had a lux ready there to throw a Q binding to get them both off of you.

If I were to rate this, I would give it a solid 4/10.

2 minutes ago, Tederick said:
  2. You used your E on Vi for no reason, instead you could have canceled Voli's rush that he was using to get to you.
  4. You had no idea that your mid was coming to help you which means you are very tunnel visioned.
  5. Instead of running to tower where they still had the chance to kill you, you could have ran to Tri where you can see that you had a lux ready there to throw a Q binding to get them both off of you.

You're trying way too hard, i don't play league actively. Never been interested in grinding, i play for fun and it was a troll :D

22 minutes ago, Tederick said:

agree lol jordai would be the feeder of na per se

40 minutes ago, Jordai said:

You're trying way too hard, i don't play league actively. Never been interested in grinding, i play for fun and it was a troll :D

Literally the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Jordai, you might be the best player I've ever seen.

Additionally, I have to address Psychopath Ted.

1 hour ago, Tederick said:

1. You failed out of high school.
  2. You live in the most uneducated and irrelevant place in the US.
  3. Your fall back plan was the US Coast Guard.
  4. You have a receding hairline.
  5. Instead of doing something productive with your live, you are Warlord of a pure clan on Runescape.

If I were to rate your quality of life, I would give it a solid 2/10.

Edited by Uncrustables
2 hours ago, Uncrustables said:

Literally the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Jordai, you might be the best player I've ever seen.

5. Instead of doing something productive with your live, you are Warlord of a pure clan on Runescape.

Holy shit lmfao

8 hours ago, Tederick said:

the real faker
18 hours ago, Tederick said:

HATER

17 hours ago, Uncrustables said:

Looooooool @Tederick destroyed