[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Exilent?

melholland

Hi all,

Sorry if i've been asking too many questions lmao

Is Exilent usable/bannable?? 

It's got some dope features that i like the look of but i remember awhile ago there were some negative talks/rumours about it..

Anyone with experience with it able to shed some light?

Usable yes, trusted no, use at your own risks. Tons of people have it & it's really good for warring but you take the risk anyways. I used to use it alot w/e I was ranked in CP really good for clanning & whatnot if thats your thing. But yeah it's a SV kid so that's another thing as well.

3 minutes ago, SZN` said:

Usable yes, trusted no, use at your own risks. Tons of people have it & it's really good for warring but you take the risk anyways. I used to use it alot w/e I was ranked in CP really good for clanning & whatnot if thats your thing. But yeah it's a SV kid so that's another thing as well.

forgive my ignorance. As in someone from SV is the developer/owner or whatever?

Edited by melholland
4 minutes ago, Don said:

Winnetou is the owner he’s a good guy not scummy

good client imo but as always use at ur own risk

i guess im tryna figure out like, 'use at your own risk' like OSB is or 'use at your own risk' like randomised autoclicking. 

30 minutes ago, SZN` said:

1 hour ago, dontdie_ said:

winnethepoop is good man but the chat spammer and location spammers are iffy, do not use or over use those two features and you'll be fine.

5 minutes ago, Gert said:

got banned cus of loc spammer

perm?

i've had a minor 2 day or whatever it is ban on my pure so i dont wanna risk it lol

gert and i got banned at the same time on our pures back in may, i personally believe it's because i was training in nmz using the client because it had a function to make a sound whenever you're low on pray (i later found out runeloader has this as well) and the client may be detected as a bot client. i even gained a range lvl on the acc the same day i got the ban:

HNPA0ny.png

4 hours ago, Marko said:

gert and i got banned at the same time on our pures back in may, i personally believe it's because i was training in nmz using the client because it had a function to make a sound whenever you're low on pray (i later found out runeloader has this as well) and the client may be detected as a bot client. i even gained a range lvl on the acc the same day i got the ban:

HNPA0ny.png

Dammm

Im really thinking to use this aswell to pk, but is it worth it?

Is there any other ways ppl got banned using this client than prayer sound thingy, loc spammer etc?

10 hours ago, Marko said:

HNPA0ny.png

Thanks for the heads up.

I usually use OSB but i use Konduit when in NMZ cus it can send a windows notification when you're low on pray : ) 

7 hours ago, Ep said:

Dammm

Im really thinking to use this aswell to pk, but is it worth it?

Is there any other ways ppl got banned using this client than prayer sound thingy, loc spammer etc?

i mean i still use it for trips, preps, minis, etc. and feel pretty safe about it

• 2 months later...