TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Str training

melholland

ayo

NMZ vs Ammonite crabs?

Crabs seem way more afk and i want an excuse to actually go to fossil island. 

Getting bored of NMZ during the firewave grind so feelin like i want to switch it up, but if it's much better xphr ill just stay i guess. 

Be using dcsim to 90 str and then ill messaround 60 att for awhile before going 75 att and bludgeoning to 99 str. 

Crabs or NMZ?

6 minutes ago, Shoan said:

nmz will always be best xp/hr 

just cuz ovl and constant combat eh?

but im getting bored of it : (

8 hours ago, melholland said:

nty i aint no bitch

Ain't no bitch?? I max accounts out while my gf sucks my nuts. You probably sitting at your desk for 8+ hours a day jerking off getting 50k xp an hour slaving

22 hours ago, BigTurboSrt said:

Ain't no bitch?? I max accounts out while my gf sucks my nuts. You probably sitting at your desk for 8+ hours a day jerking off getting 50k xp an hour slaving

6 hours ago, Yahe said:

Don’t use this. Got my baby pure banned. But just do all Slayer and others things with melee. NMZ will be best xp but step away and do other things with melee. 

thanks for the heads up. 

more like gettin maxed mains banned l0l 

12 hours ago, Yahe said:

Don’t use this. Got my baby pure banned. But just do all Slayer and others things with melee. NMZ will be best xp but step away and do other things with melee. 

If you got banned using this you suicided . Use 6-8 hours a day with breaks/looking glass and bot during jagex off hours. I've maxed out multiple accounts with this.

4 hours ago, BigTurboSrt said:

If you got banned using this you suicided . Use 6-8 hours a day with breaks/looking glass and bot during jagex off hours. I've maxed out multiple accounts with this.

I didn’t change any settings at all. Just setup the items and let it run itself. Barely even once a day at that

19 hours ago, vial said:

nmz and chill there myself rn

i been there from 75-93 magic in the last week and just getting so bored of it....

14 hours ago, BigTurboSrt said:

whats looking glass btw? 

and do you use old accs u've made or buy them or what. nec acc ban detection is through the roof.

also botting during jagex is a bit of a myth dude... the accs get flagged and are reviewed next working day anyway

Edited by melholland
12 hours ago, melholland said:

i been there from 75-93 magic in the last week and just getting so bored of it....

whats looking glass btw? 

and do you use old accs u've made or buy them or what. nec acc ban detection is through the roof.

also botting during jagex is a bit of a myth dude... the accs get flagged and are reviewed next working day anyway

From my expierence botting during jagex off hours is extremely important. I'll have accounts get 99 wc as long as I keep bots logged during jagex work hours. But as soon as I leave to bot during jagex prime hours, they are almost guaranteed banned on the type of script.

I'm terrible at explaining things, but looking glass is what Tribot uses as their advanced client to have the scripts ran off OsBuddy. Jagex even said themselves they try to detect third party software in order to find bots. With osbuddy being so popular it makes ban rates decrease dramatically. 

I've maxed out accounts I've created myself and bought. However with new accounts you have to do turtioal island by hand or else it'll be flagged immediately. So many bot farms use those tutorial island scripts so jagex is able to automatically detect.

Edited by BigTurboSrt
4 hours ago, BigTurboSrt said:

From my expierence botting during jagex off hours is extremely important. I'll have accounts get 99 wc as long as I keep bots logged during jagex work hours. But as soon as I leave to bot during jagex prime hours, they are almost guaranteed banned on the type of script.

I'm terrible at explaining things, but looking glass is what Tribot uses as their advanced client to have the scripts ran off OsBuddy. Jagex even said themselves they try to detect third party software in order to find bots. With osbuddy being so popular it makes ban rates decrease dramatically. 

I've maxed out accounts I've created myself and bought. However with new accounts you have to do turtioal island by hand or else it'll be flagged immediately. So many bot farms use those tutorial island scripts so jagex is able to automatically detect.

Interesting thanks. 

So looking glass is just a reflection client that is compatible with OSB essentially