don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Anyone with experience in vegan macros?

melholland

5 minutes ago, Walli said:

If you think that restricting yourself to a vegan diet it optimum for health then you are foolish.

slandering with no evidence is foolish boi

Plenty of academic papers out there which back up the fact that choosing to be a vegan is not optimum for health and development. 

Since this is a RS forum however, who gives a shit but if you want to go find them then have fun.

3 minutes ago, Walli said:

Plenty of academic papers out there which back up the fact that choosing to be a vegan is not optimum for health and development. 

Since this is a RS forum however, who gives a shit but if you want to go find them then have fun.

there's evidence on both sides man... diary is awful for you - red meat has awful sugars etc etc etc. 

I'm not saying meat is unhealthy but as long as a vegan is getting the required b12, iron etc and not overloading on other nutrients then its not unhealthy at all. infact it has a range of benefits. 

more of a hassle then unhealthy lmao 

5 hours ago, Walli said:

If you think that restricting yourself to a vegan diet it optimum for health then you are foolish.

Obviously not, but I'd rather take an extra vitamin or two than increase blood pressure, kill my heart, and be at risk for cholesterol related attacks

On 9/27/2017 at 8:08 PM, melholland said:

Absolute legend. Appreciate this one mate cheers. 

Alright so I got you. I'll summarize because those fuckers gave me basically a fucking 32 page essay proof read by some Doctor from Oxford published by 8 different companies and approved by the FDA 

- Macros are the same

- Intake more fiber

- Protein isolates are cool. There are more than just Whey if you have issues with that as well

- Eat a variety of different beans and such like lentils, kidney, black, etc.

- Use a variety of different fruits and veggies daily

- Rice is cool

- Pasta is also cool if you're not cutting

- Make sure you get blood work done every 120 days to check vitamins and shit

- Take vitamins and shit

- Homemade shakes/smoothies with a variety of things like protein isolates, fruits, veggies, milk are cool

- Make sure you have a variety of spices on hand so you don't get sick of eating specific foods as when you're eating vegan you really don't have that many great options to keep your protein intake around the 1-2x grams per pound of body weight range. 

- Fat intake is cool

- Fish oil and such is really cool

- Keep your stomach healthy, supplement as needed. This is where blood work and shit comes in

It should also be noted that if you're physically active you should absolutely never allow your protein intake to drop below 1gram/lb of body weight per day. If you're on steroids, like me, you should be pushing the 1.25-2x gram/lb of body weight range. If you're not on steroids you should try to stay around 1-1.65grams/lb of body weight, you can push to 2grams/lb of body weight if you're not DYEL (do you even lift) and actually push yourself at least 5 days a week. Split up your protein intake throughout the day using meals and snacks; if you need roughly 250 grams of protein per day like I do then have like 60 grams with breakfast, 40-60 split up in snacks throughout the day, 40 with lunch, etc. It is true that your body can only use a certain amount of protein at a time, and the amount of protein it can use does increase with the use of steroids especially synthetic steroids like tren and deca. 

Most vegans are super unhealthy because they don't intake enough protein, vitamins, and minerals nor do they get blood work done to make sure everything is looking good. Humans aren't made to be herbavores, we've evolved over tens of thousands of years to have an omnivore diet so our bodies kind of get a little weird when we aren't bringing in meat. 

Edited by Trest
forgot about protein intake info and shit
19 hours ago, Trest said:

Alright so I got you. I'll summarize because those fuckers gave me basically a fucking 32 page essay proof read by some Doctor from Oxford published by 8 different companies and approved by the FDA 

- Macros are the same

- Intake more fiber

- Protein isolates are cool. There are more than just Whey if you have issues with that as well

- Eat a variety of different beans and such like lentils, kidney, black, etc.

- Use a variety of different fruits and veggies daily

- Rice is cool

- Pasta is also cool if you're not cutting

- Make sure you get blood work done every 120 days to check vitamins and shit

- Take vitamins and shit

- Homemade shakes/smoothies with a variety of things like protein isolates, fruits, veggies, milk are cool

- Make sure you have a variety of spices on hand so you don't get sick of eating specific foods as when you're eating vegan you really don't have that many great options to keep your protein intake around the 1-2x grams per pound of body weight range. 

- Fat intake is cool

- Fish oil and such is really cool

- Keep your stomach healthy, supplement as needed. This is where blood work and shit comes in

It should also be noted that if you're physically active you should absolutely never allow your protein intake to drop below 1gram/lb of body weight per day. If you're on steroids, like me, you should be pushing the 1.25-2x gram/lb of body weight range. If you're not on steroids you should try to stay around 1-1.65grams/lb of body weight, you can push to 2grams/lb of body weight if you're not DYEL (do you even lift) and actually push yourself at least 5 days a week. Split up your protein intake throughout the day using meals and snacks; if you need roughly 250 grams of protein per day like I do then have like 60 grams with breakfast, 40-60 split up in snacks throughout the day, 40 with lunch, etc. It is true that your body can only use a certain amount of protein at a time, and the amount of protein it can use does increase with the use of steroids especially synthetic steroids like tren and deca. 

Most vegans are super unhealthy because they don't intake enough protein, vitamins, and minerals nor do they get blood work done to make sure everything is looking good. Humans aren't made to be herbavores, we've evolved over tens of thousands of years to have an omnivore diet so our bodies kind of get a little weird when we aren't bringing in meat. 

damn dude thanks for such an indepth reply. 

i've been eating 5-8 meals a day and hit over 200g protein consistantly but i need to cut and hard to not go overboard w carbs and fats given the protein source. 

Whats ur stack?

3 hours ago, melholland said:

damn dude thanks for such an indepth reply. 

i've been eating 5-8 meals a day and hit over 200g protein consistantly but i need to cut and hard to not go overboard w carbs and fats given the protein source. 

Whats ur stack?

I'm on the tail end of a test/tren ace/dbol/injectable sdrol cycle. 700/700 but tren sides were fucking intense so I dropped to 600/600, still fucking intense. Didn't get to be too much until about week 9-10 which is pretty typical for high end tren doses as eventually the misery just gets to be too damn much to deal with. I'm up 34lbs though so I'm dropping back to a cruise (175mg test) and cutting for awhile.

My next mega stack is going to be coming in here soon which is;

Test E 500mg/wk

Test P 50mg/day

NPP 400mg/wk

EQ 800mg/wk

Tren A 350mg/wk

(Haven't ordered the EQ and NPP yet, might be dropping EQ for Bold Ace so I don't have to do a seriously long cycle)

Running aromasin AND caber cause prolactin is fucking bullshit. I run a mega stack for 12-16wks once a year during the winter and it's usually fucking retardedly intense to be honest. I never run orals two cycles in a row no matter what, sometimes I might pick up some injectable preworkout like injectable sdrol, dbol, mixed with tren/test suspension for the 'fuck my life' days where I'm a depressed POS. 

I do not condone the use of steroids at all, if you want to use and you haven't yet then let me try to convince you otherwise if it doesn't work I'll educate you to no end so you don't make mistakes. If you're already using steroids and ever need some help with anything feel free to contact me.

Edited by Trest