Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Bursting setup for pure?

melholland

Ayo

After i finish off 99 range finna get 99 magic. 

What do you guys think will be more efficient - pray or magic bonus? 

Will def wear occult n tormented and seer i i think but would god robes or elder be more effective? 

For range currently im using bis idek if thats right l0l

Cheers

51 minutes ago, SZN` said:

Mage bonus, get elder imo, go for damage since you're bursting it will exceed faster 

4 minutes ago, Jordai said:

Pray

gettin mixed messages here boys

1 minute ago, r i p v9 said:

get them both lol, just use prayer and use your elder.

take some more restore or prayer potions with u

like half half or?

I played around with mage & pray bonus while using mage book, master wand, wizard boots, occult, tormented, seers (i) and heart.

Finally found that just using an elder top with the rest pray bonus was the most efficient overall, full elder really doesn't make that big of a difference.

2 hours ago, Demais said:

+mages book, for the full damage boost

Ofc ofc

3 hours ago, Trest said:

I played around with mage & pray bonus while using mage book, master wand, wizard boots, occult, tormented, seers (i) and heart.

Finally found that just using an elder top with the rest pray bonus was the most efficient overall, full elder really doesn't make that big of a difference.

Legend. Funnily enough exactly what I was planning on doing ! 

f5b5f54efd7fc8f3dc11aba4e260b0ff.png\

what i used to burst 70-99 mage, if you switch out god robe top, its +6 more prayer bonus at the loss of ~6 mage bonus, its up to you really. that actually may be a better option but this is what i used.

i have a kodai but eldar stole it so.

1 hour ago, Demais said:

mage's book for the boost for magic damage, +5 or +10 bonus on darkness

evrythin has low magic def so the  5 prayer from book of darkness is better, mages book doesnt increase magic strength

6 hours ago, dontdie_ said:

if you're bursting dust devils or nechs, go with prayer bonus > magic offensive bonus.

(You get more exp in prayer gear @dusts/nechs)

Ape atoll : )

2 hours ago, Wik said:

Where you planning to burst?  I'm looking into bursting right now as well but with only 55 slayer and mm done there aren't many options. 

Where did you @Intuition ? :wink:

Ape atoll. I hear Shilo village tunnels is good for your situation but tbh I'd probably just fire wave NMZ... 

1 hour ago, shootmyfruit said:

evrythin has low magic def so the  5 prayer from book of darkness is better, mages book doesnt increase magic strength

Good call! I'll look into this for sure - will prob try both. 

6 hours ago, Intuition said:

f5b5f54efd7fc8f3dc11aba4e260b0ff.png\

what i used to burst 70-99 mage, if you switch out god robe top, its +6 more prayer bonus at the loss of ~6 mage bonus, its up to you really. that actually may be a better option but this is what i used.

i have a kodai but eldar stole it so.

Appreciate it! Funnily enough this is pretty much exactly what i had decided on :) 

8 minutes ago, Intuition said:

I did at ape atoll I was maxed 50 attack for a long time 

How did you find being maxed 50 att? did you stay low hp or nah? 

Considered messing around with a baby/eventually max at 50 att w low hp for shits n gigs after i decide to go from 60-75 att. 

3 minutes ago, melholland said:

How did you find being maxed 50 att? did you stay low hp or nah? 

Considered messing around with a baby/eventually max at 50 att w low hp for shits n gigs after i decide to go from 60-75 att. 

It was fun but I think hp was my 2nd 99 for some reason, I'm actually making a low hp mauler now. If ur going to max 60-75 is the way to go but if low hp 50 is the way to go imo 

10 minutes ago, Intuition said:

It was fun but I think hp was my 2nd 99 for some reason, I'm actually making a low hp mauler now. If ur going to max 60-75 is the way to go but if low hp 50 is the way to go imo 

bizzare lol. 

Yeah i agree thats my plan