[6 9i]PvP Vid 2- 60 Attack Turmoil Zerk~"Damnation*

6 9i

ur acc is amazing but the vid was sub par

just about summed it up for me. i liked it but i think everyone wants to see the 40-40 dds spec and not just the 40-7. i like the music, but the songs are over used as far as pk vids go. all in all i thought it was a good vid and hoping the next vid will be even better. gl

Sorry to disappoint some people on the quality of hits, I was just anxious to get this vid out and 60 attack can sometimes be a bitch when looking for the high hits, exspecially when you're fighting 80+ defence, next b

Vid I'll focuse more onthe higher hits. Thanks for your feedback it helps me a lot

Gj mate, ignore peeps complaining about 1 clip.. You clicked the scim. oved the 40s with dds and 42 with scim. ;)

But yeh music was bad and over-used.

Pat l I Convict I3

You're a terrible pker.

<3 Pureiron0, (Add Up_To_U, and ili easy ili, and Iayz in game my main, pure , zerker) BEST REMEMBER ME BRO.

For such an amazing build that was actually pretty bad, man..You're 95 pray and you had a pray drop or two in the video? Really?

As for the variety most of the kills are with claws, the hybridding looked like you had trouble with 2-3 item switches and there are a lot of staff bashes in there.

You can do a lot better, for sure. I want to see a vid 3 through because the stats are beautiful.

1 Staff bash, against wtf elvemage, and that was a dead click obviously you see me click on scim...

And there's what 5/50 clips put in of d claws? watch the whole vid. thanks for the comment though.

Why do you add that it was against WTF elvemage? Lol. Were you nervous?

And you mage with a defender and spec with a book, da hell?

He was specifying the clip so you know what hes talking about asshole