FREE STEAM WW2 GAME

`SZN

Wanna try something new if you have a decent pc or laptop? Get this game right here HEROES & GENERALS, it's a mix of a battlefield type free game with a max player game with 20 on each side along with matches consisting of games with planes, recons (snipers), tanks & paratroopers!

It's worth looking into to if you have a decent PC it has different end game settings along with different countries to choose from like the Americans, Germans & Soviets!

The game is grindy but it's my most play timed game I currently have in my library, the playercount is low but it doesn't throw in the fact the people who don't play off Steam

@ ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR HELP IM WILLING TO TEACH

p.s if you have a lowend pc or want more frames i'd advise you to get the standalone client of the game from the developer site if that's your issue

Here's some in game photos I myself have captured

90clNVM.png

7R56WT0.jpg

VcrVBOI.png

LE8Nm9A.png

migZyYl.png

5niWzF8.png

aqzIVuu.png

iueWZdE.jpg

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

pre sure it's one of those games u have to grind the fuck out of for anything decent lol

play for 2 hours & you can get a decent gun besides majority of people can go 50+ kills with a starter

28 minutes ago, Lubo said:

Played it a couple of years ago didn't get in to it

much different now worth getting back into to if youre bored trust