[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foe Steroids BH Vid 5! 13 Prayer PKing! Combo's everywhere! CLICK

Steroids

Stats during vid - (Except the 45 prayer, I only got this from 13 a few days ago).

Posted Image

Link -

Music is my taste, I'm not a fan of all the rock/metal that a lot of you seem to like so just play your own if your that bovered. :)
Editing is minimal as always, dont see the point in editing something which takes the view away from the clip.

The majority of my next vid will of course be deep/pvp hybriding as I recently got 45 prayer.

Enjoy.  :p

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Xx M0cr0 Xx

• Jon Ko

• Tsuchi Nara

Boss of edge

miasmic blitz to barrage, barrage maul, all of ur maul switches etc, just too superior :p

Really good bro, keep them coming. more hybriding though! glad u got prayer now :)

How the hell are you 13 prayer if you have acumulator?? YOu obviously have done priest in peril cause you've

done dt. Thats like 17 prayer and you probably did other prayer quests for pures.

How the hell are you 13 prayer if you have acumulator?? YOu obviously have done priest in peril cause you've

done dt. Thats like 17 prayer and you probably did other prayer quests for pures.

Restless ghost give 125xp now

OT: Nice vid

Loving this; i love how you call someone a mug or u say; Merked

makes me fucking lol xd

10/10 as always; peace

Haha cheers and yeh bottom line is, I just enjoy pissing off nerds.

:lol: