don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite vs Intense Redemption | P2P Mini | 4-0

Jordai

7 hours ago, Shoan said:

stfu pussies none of you ever come to minis when we need 6 ppl in a clan with 140 ml so yeah we have to invite forum guests like jordai

atleast he comes and he does well.

Makes no sense letting someone who snitched our clan time after time go to miniwars with us. Disrespect to the old members he has let down time after time. 

I don't expect you to know this because you're new to FOE though.

14 minutes ago, Erik said:

Makes no sense letting someone who snitched our clan time after time go to miniwars with us. Disrespect to the old members he has let down time after time. 

his point still stands, jack invited Jordai to go or so I was told and there was not enough people to mini at the time

19 minutes ago, Erik said:

Snitched the clan? What does that even mean bro.

if that's leaking or somet ive never done that, yet u have members that have and they still get in, fair play if they go spy on another clan but all I actually did was leave.

1 minute ago, Jordai the girl said:

Snitched the clan? What does that even mean bro.

if that's leaking or somet ive never done that, yet u have members that have and they still get in, fair play if they go spy on another clan but all I actually did was leave.

You had your last shot, you messed it up. Accept it and get the hell out of here.

1 minute ago, Jordai the girl said:

If you actually care so much I do worry.

Might aswell chuck me 20 dollars while you're at it, because afterall you're the careless one of us both. Lmfao

39 minutes ago, Erik said:

like I said no1 else comes to minis so I rather mini with him being 1 out of the 6-7 ppl than not mini at all

its just a miniwar anyway 

8 minutes ago, Shoan said:

like I said no1 else comes to minis so I rather mini with him being 1 out of the 6-7 ppl than not mini at all

its just a miniwar anyway 

@Erik read that cba talking to u

Why people so upset over this.

Ye Jordai has been a Muppet but when he was in foe he tried hard and was a good member. All he did was leave technically like twice.

Plenty of people jump back to other clans, some recently and you have no issue with them.

Yet we're happy to let back in the scammers, the leakers and the legit cunts but not Jordai?

1 hour ago, Elliot said:

Why people so upset over this.

Ye Jordai has been a Muppet but when he was in foe he tried hard and was a good member. All he did was leave technically like twice.

Plenty of people jump back to other clans, some recently and you have no issue with them.

Yet we're happy to let back in the scammers, the leakers and the legit cunts but not Jordai?

That's what meets your eyes. To the very few that fought hard for him and stayed good friends with him the last time he served FOE, he abondoned us suddenly for fuck all reasons. Called us idiots, even went as far as picking up irl's to flame certain people, me being one of them.

This guy has literally left around 10 clans in the matter of a year. I fought hard to get him back in the clan last year, I sure as hell will fight hard has fuck to keep him out this time.

Edit: also, this part; "Yet we're happy to let back in the scammers, the leakers and the legit cunts but not Jordai?" is upon the Leadership. You being a high one yourself recently. This has nothing to do with the Jordai-situation.

Edited by Erik
1 minute ago, Jack said:

Why are you sleeping at 6pm are you nocturnal? keep throwing every excuse under the sun.

80% of minis are done at that nighttime, at 6pm I went footy. Fuck is this relevant for anyway lmao. 

Edited by Erik
31 minutes ago, Erik said:

80% of minis are done at that nighttime, at 6pm I went footy. Fuck is this relevant for anyway lmao. 

2 hours ago, Erik said:

That's what meets your eyes. To the very few that fought hard for him and stayed good friends with him the last time he served FOE, he abondoned us suddenly for fuck all reasons. Called us idiots, even went as far as picking up irl's to flame certain people, me being one of them.

This guy has literally left around 10 clans in the matter of a year. I fought hard to get him back in the clan last year, I sure as hell will fight hard has fuck to keep him out this time.

Edit: also, this part; "Yet we're happy to let back in the scammers, the leakers and the legit cunts but not Jordai?" is upon the Leadership. You being a high one yourself recently. This has nothing to do with the Jordai-situation.

Yo Erik mind showing me when I flamed people's irls and flamed in general agsinst people in foe?? I've not been in 10 clans either, either state facts or don't bother pal, I haven't bothered u at all yet neither have I bothered anyone I'm just playing with people I like am I an applicant? No I'm a guest lol

All the flame over a mini topic, the joys. I think jordai is a cunt, I think hes a snake, but end of day hes putting more effort in than half of our fucking members by showing to events we put on. he doesn't have to come and help out or even show his face, but the fact he is and post vids / taking time outa his day to help the people who put these events on so be it. 

This doesn't hide the fact he dipped to cp etc, it shows the fact hes willing to put effort in.

If most of our ml put effort in instead of just being a weekend / prep team we wouldn't have all u cunts bitching on this topic right now. 

11 minutes ago, Jake said:

All the flame over a mini topic, the joys. I think jordai is a cunt, I think hes a snake, but end of day hes putting more effort in than half of our fucking members by showing to events we put on. he doesn't have to come and help out or even show his face, but the fact he is and post vids / taking time outa his day to help the people who put these events on so be it. 

This doesn't hide the fact he dipped to cp etc, it shows the fact hes willing to put effort in.

If most of our ml put effort in instead of just being a weekend / prep team we wouldn't have all u cunts bitching on this topic right now. 

This is fair

11 minutes ago, msixtynine said:

xaPsaAl.jpg

Heh

28 minutes ago, Jake said:

Agreed but hopefully he doesnt app ☺