PS4 single player game ideas?

Lonnie

Not looking for games with a cult following. Looking for the odds and ends of the gaming world that not many have really thought of.

My days of playing RS and online games are over for the foreseeable future...so turning to stuff with decent and lengthy story lines. Preferably open world.

Just finished Witcher 3...and about to pick up Assassins Creed Unity and Syndicate from a guy...and he's throwing in Destiny. 

After getting caught up on ass creed...i wanna start messing with odd ball titles that are on a actual hard copy. Not able to purchase anything from the PSN store due to lack of internet...so no indie stuff. 

DontBanWavey

Idk if you played them already but:

- The Last Of Us (one of the greatest games I've ever played)

- Until Dawn

- Uncharted 4

- Horizon Zero Dawn

- Dark Souls 3

- Batman Arkham Knight

- Heavy Rain

- Life Is Strange

I dont think there are hard copies avaiaible for these 2 games but I would recommend them.

- Gone Home

- Firewatch

Most of them aren't open world but they have compelling storylines. 

• 2 weeks later...
I p0tt3d 4 u

Horizon zero dawn, God of war series(new one is coming) Dark Striders series is amazing too, kind of a blend of LoZ and god of war, last of us, if you have ps now pretty sure shadow of the collosus is there, also dark cloud 2.  Final fantasy was pretty bad but you may like it

Add me in psn, Virulent_Prime