Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

What client do you guys use?

Mitigate

If you wouldn't mind listing some pros and cons, please do so. I've used OSB for my entirety of playing but just a few days ago gave Konduit a shot. 

Just now, Bash said:

I started using konduit recently just because it makes it impossible to gain defence xp (you can even hide defensive mage casting which gets some people) and i can smash with ags safely

OSB has that same feature as well if you haven't tried it out before. I've been hearing a lot about Exilent but I'm just on the fence about its safety.

1 hour ago, Mitigate said:

OSB has that same feature as well if you haven't tried it out before. I've been hearing a lot about Exilent but I'm just on the fence about its safety.

OSBs is similar but not the same, you can still autocast mage with the def option and you cant see smash on ags like this

ffe901647a23dc9eb79a0a68d210c906.png

but yeah Exilent is obviously the superior pvp client and I know people who have been using it for ages and are just fine but it still is risky

1 minute ago, Bash said:

OSBs is similar but not the same, you can still autocast mage with the def option and you cant see smash on ags like this

ffe901647a23dc9eb79a0a68d210c906.png

but yeah Exilent is obviously the superior pvp client and I know people who have been using it for ages and are just fine but it still is risky

On OSB it looks this for me with ags but you're right with the defensive cast, didn't even notice that

0eb4c147bf510a94c238580e9da82350.png

Just now, arro said:

i just osb for the quick screenshots so i dont need to use gyazo

I had no problem just using a gyazo shortcut with my keys, no other reasoning to using OSB?

- # off ppl in a cc

- xp/hr on the sidebar

- pot timers (helps w/ ovls in nmz)

- looking up ppls stats when i pk on my f2p baby

Edited by arro
2 minutes ago, arro said:

- # off ppl in a cc

- xp/hr on the sidebar

- pot timers (helps w/ ovls in nmz)

- looking up ppls stats when i pk on my f2p baby

Yea that basically sums why I've been using OSB