Viable bursting spots?

f1f2f3f4f5f6

been blood barraging at the new tzhaar place, got ~80k hp xp/165-170k mage xp/h but. Cost me around 2m/h but you make some of it back from the loots

RdiYJ4h.png

6 minutes ago, Tzu said:

been blood barraging at the new tzhaar place, got ~80k hp xp/165-170k mage xp/h but. Cost me around 2m/h but you make some of it back from the loots

RdiYJ4h.png

yo this seems sick, but doesn't any magers/rangers attack you?

Just now, Ankhor said:

yo this seems sick, but doesn't any magers/rangers attack you?

ye, but u outheal it with blood barrage

1 hour ago, Tzu said:

RdiYJ4h.png

Are they Afro?

i was smoke barraging nmz granted used my 2 other accounts as Alts so it had multiple party instance was getting 220K xp hr

Just now, x360 said:

Are they Afro?

i was smoke barraging nmz granted used my 2 other accounts as Alts so it had multiple party instance was getting 220K xp hr

nah, you can get them to aggro by attacking the small ones. If u use alts to lure them you can definitely get more xp

Get 65 slay and just do dust devils, made a small profit a couple of months ago when i did it on my tank;p

(very click intensive though)