Merch Clans?

Airranger33

Airranger33

Hey i was just wondering if any of you guys tried them? And good/bad experience?

And they just manipulate the prices by buying majority of an item so theres still the same/more demand but less items avaliable right?

The current item being manipulated will result in whoevers currently doing it to have at least a 600% increase to their bank.

Aeons Decay

Manipulation clans are alright but it's easy to have the item dumped on you. I just watch prices and merchant on my own.. buy stuff and sell a day or two later.

Flipping over the short term works even better if you're good at it.

Meh don't do clans. The leaders stock on the items and allways dump first themselves before giving the dump-OK to the rest of their clan. That's how A-C-I-D-Y managed to get a 7b quitting screenie lol.

You can merch solo just fine ;)

Itz Tragic

do NOT use merching clans, my experiences with them have ended in failure, only do with a trusted group of friends, not one open to the public like grandm3rcher or whatever

Airranger33

yea i thought it as mainly a scam for leaders to make money but i wanted to take a risk.

I just need to learn how to merch on my own again.

Y4nk33 D33s

merch clan are risky, if you have enough money. i saw go flip on your own rather than with a clan. you make more money yourself if you know how to do it

The leaders dump their items before anybody. And leave you to get fucked over, basically. Don't do it, unless its a trusted friend.

i tied it once, ddidnt like it, guess u need alot of money to maiplulated small items, for 20k proff ea time or something :victory:

Itz Tragic

they are ok.

i tend to do "chain merch's" . say the clan is merching limp root, you merch limp seed.

Thats a pretty good idea really, never really would of thought of that.

• 3 months later...