Comprehensive Wilderness Boss Guide [1 Def]

Pure-v-M

Venenatis

9ad0XpN.png

• ~15-18 kills/hr max
  • Safespot in 30 wilderness, can teleport out at any time

Vetion

aVIjTTP.png

Trident is better DPS against the hellhounds if you don't have an elder maul, it's about the same as a bludgeon. If you're using an anchor/godsword/sara sword, use the trident.

South safe spot:

• Closer to 30 wilderness, easier to escape solo/small teams
  • More common of the two spots, very heavily PKed
  • ~12-14 kills/hr max

North safe spot:

• Seldom PKed/scouted at
  • Close to lava dragon shortcut for easy escape
  • ~12-/hr kills/hr max

Callisto

I8ovcdc.png

JWI27NE.png

Southeast spot:

• Single combat, easy escape
  • 1 prayer friendly
  • Extremely slow kills/hr (~8-12 max)

Chinning Spot:

• Very fast kills (~20-25 kills/hr max)
  • ~30-35 chins/kill, still makes profit
  • High risk, no easy escape, multi combat, only recommend if you have a main/alt to trade loot and chins to each kill.

Thanks dude, how long have you been pvming on a pure? It's deffo a harder thing to do. I was recently thinking of farming some type of boss for a pet. Unsure which one I'll do yet though.

21 hours ago, 1 Item said:

Thanks dude, how long have you been pvming on a pure? It's deffo a harder thing to do. I was recently thinking of farming some type of boss for a pet. Unsure which one I'll do yet though.

Not long, I just made my account in January. I've done mostly raids and slayer so far.

Nice guide dude

for the callisto chin method i recommend people to only bring 1+ item alot of people skull trick there because its multi they just log in where the spiders are and you'll get automatically skulled.

Edited by Psycho
4 hours ago, Psycho said:

Nice guide dude

for the callisto chin method i recommend people to only bring 1+ item alot of people skull trick there because its multi they just log in where the spiders are and you'll get automatically skulled.

Can't get skull trucked with chins anymore, its been patched for months. PvP and PvM hitsplats are independent of each other now. Even if someone stands under your spider you won't damage them, tried it before I started chinning.

10 hours ago, Pure-v-M said:

Can't get skull trucked with chins anymore, its been patched for months. PvP and PvM hitsplats are independent of each other now. Even if someone stands under your spider you won't damage them, tried it before I started chinning.

Ok, didnt know :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...