• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• gfdgfd

• SkidooosH

• lntoxicating

This is coming from the guy with some fairy looking thing in his avatar.. You're hardcore.

I READ COMIC STRIPS FUCK YEAH

Wow. Shame to find out that you're Krys. You used to be cool. Nice to see you in '10 surfing around pure forums typing in blue being flamboyant.

I haven't changed at all, actually. It's a shame, cos if you knew who I was you prolly wouldn't have started shit with me... ;/ If you wanna drop it and move on, I'm cool with that... Arguing over the net isn't really my forte'

lol wtf

Cod tommorow, bro?

Oh, and what's your avatar from?

yeah ill get on cod, and the avatar is from an anime i really like about a band, Beck.

This is coming from the guy with some fairy looking thing in his avatar.. You're hardcore.

I READ COMIC STRIPS FUCK YEAH

Wow. Shame to find out that you're Krys. You used to be cool. Nice to see you in '10 surfing around pure forums typing in blue being flamboyant.

I haven't changed at all, actually. It's a shame, cos if you knew who I was you prolly wouldn't have started shit with me... ;/ If you wanna drop it and move on, I'm cool with that... Arguing over the net isn't really my forte'

Only homosexuals type in colour.

Only homosexuals type in colour.

Aren't you the same person that flames every guest and complains about how 'retarded' guests are, while in reality it's you all along? I fail to see how a color, apart from a rainbow, would depict my sexual preference. If you can link sexual preference to a person's choice of font coloring, I'm sure you'd win some sort of scientific prize. At the very least, I'd have to give you the majority of my internets.

Guest Emote|Muse

Well if you really are Krys it's hard to want to flame you, since you did do a lot of good shit on TLP forums.

That awful color just has to go. ;_;

Well if you really are Krys it's hard to want to flame you, since you did do a lot of good shit on TLP forums.

Lol, deal.

Guest Emote|Muse

I now declare this thread a shitstorm.

yup

hey guise why does everyone have that mouse in their sig with Chad saying somethin?

It's the newest viral sig for chad the rat. :4

whatup, i just bought mw 2 for the ps3 off a friend, so ima see how that goes.

btw has anyone heard of a pro gamer named keith.. or one named anthony. 2 days in a row i heard about nearby guys that are supposed to be "pro". this one girls bf, keith, i've never heard of a keith but she said he's pro in mlg halo 3. then at another school of mine they said this anthony dude is pro and his team name is like "chicago squad" or something lame... never heard of these dude, sounds like they maybe show up to events then call themselves pro mlg'ers

Lol, deal.

Finally ffs

Guest Emote|Muse

btw has anyone heard of a pro gamer named keith.. or one named anthony. 2 days in a row i heard about nearby guys that are supposed to be "pro". this one girls bf, keith, i've never heard of a keith but she said he's pro in mlg halo 3. then at another school of mine they said this anthony dude is pro and his team name is like "chicago squad" or something lame... never heard of these dude, sounds like they maybe show up to events then call themselves pro mlg'ers

Anthony?

Could be ToTz

Anthony?

Could be ToTz

i heard totz had a rich dad and a sick crib with red bulls and all... my friends that never play halo were like "dude i go to his house, he's got a sick setup with like 8 flat screen tv's and a fridge where he has all these drinks and they got like halo parties that his dad pays for, and these sick jerseys" i thought it was just some rich no name kid but that would make sense if ToT's name is anthony, i know his last name with like feranila or something odd

edit: pretty cool, my friend's chill with totz lol

Guest Emote|Muse

Anthony?

Could be ToTz

i heard totz had a rich dad and a sick crib with red bulls and all... my friends that never play halo were like "dude i go to his house, he's got a sick setup with like 8 flat screen tv's and a fridge where he has all these drinks and they got like halo parties that his dad pays for, and these sick jerseys" i thought it was just some rich no name kid but that would make sense if ToT's name is anthony, i know his last name with like feranila or something odd

edit: pretty cool, my friend's chill with totz lol

Yeah if it's totz he has the most amazing house. everyone LANS there.