Fuck KD

Chase

Im not a GSW fan nor do I think he made the right move leaving thunder but I still reckon KD plays some fantastic basket ball and therefore im not gonna jump on the hate train

really wanted cavs to win because warriors lineup is op as fuck

but yea whatever im not hating, good move switching to warriors i guess

47 minutes ago, Don said:

Knicks*

stop hating on kd lebron started the trend so deal with it 

LeBron didn't join a "Super Team" that just won 72 game in the regular season and had been to the finals 2 years in a row.  He actually had to try agains teams to win.... not get it handed to him on a silver platter. 

Edited by Chase
2 hours ago, Chase said:

LeBron didn't join a "Super Team" that just won 72 game in the regular season and had been to the finals 2 years in a row.  He actually had to try agains teams to win.... not get it handed to him on a silver platter. 

season don't matter if u cant win the finals

look @ celtics #1 seed in the east

5 hours ago, Don said:

season don't matter if u cant win the finals

look @ celtics #1 seed in the east

okay so he went to the team who went to the finals 2 years in a row... I understand that if your team is in the east you HATE LeBron bc he has been to the finals like 7 straight years but come on... 

2 hours ago, Chase said:

okay so he went to the team who went to the finals 2 years in a row... I understand that if your team is in the east you HATE LeBron bc he has been to the finals like 7 straight years but come on... 

ohhhhhhh i see ur okc fan i see i see now it's all good bro ull win in like 2030

It's funny because you're so mad. If Lebron had won yet another championship, and done it having orchestrated his return to his home team, the team trading away young players for Love, basically negotiating extensions for Tristan Thompson & JR Smith, trading for Korver, signing Deron Williams... You have no problem with any of that. But because KD was unlucky enough to be drafted by Seattle, who would relocate to OKC, you somehow feel slighted, when he left for San Francisco and the pursuit of a championship with a contender.

kk no hypocrisy there

gg bruh still waiting on OKC first championship 

36 minutes ago, Don said:

ohhhhhhh i see ur okc fan i see i see now it's all good bro ull win in like 2030

Knicks probably wont make playoffs until then haha

30 minutes ago, Luke said:

It's funny because you're so mad. If Lebron had won yet another championship, and done it having orchestrated his return to his home team, the team trading away young players for Love, basically negotiating extensions for Tristan Thompson & JR Smith, trading for Korver, signing Deron Williams... You have no problem with any of that. But because KD was unlucky enough to be drafted by Seattle, who would relocate to OKC, you somehow feel slighted, when he left for San Francisco and the pursuit of a championship with a contender.

kk no hypocrisy there

gg bruh still waiting on OKC first championship 

its who he left for and the way he did it simple 

I p0tt3d 4 u

Melo going to get traded to Cavs for some bs like Shump+Korver then we going to have GSW v Cle for the fourth time

One day my C's will be back in the mix

1. I love your picture, Russ is one of the best players in the world rn,

2. Fuck Lebron

3. Put some Respek on KD's name

4. Although KD is a bitch, I gotta root for him over bitch boy Lebron

5. OKC will be on the come up sooner than you think.

6. Fuck Lebron (again)