Doesn't really show anything

They arent lined up but it doesn't mean they weren't silent

are you actually serious?

5 hours ago, Frice said:

5a4455a3f2e3e9156da86fb84edf1502.png

u ok tho? stop defending these idiots lmfao

1 hour ago, blaster said:

are you actually serious?

3-4 players actually bowed their heads and respected the minute of silence. Not all Muslims are terrorists, pull your head out your arse.

Its true that the whole 'its against our culture' malarkey is bullshit but you can't judge everyone cause of a few idiots. Its like saying all white people are terrorists and racists cause of the KKK. 

9 minutes ago, Callum said:

3-4 players actually bowed their heads and respected the minute of silence. Not all Muslims are terrorists, pull your head out your arse.

Its true that the whole 'its against our culture' malarkey is bullshit but you can't judge everyone cause of a few idiots. Its like saying all white people are terrorists and racists cause of the KKK. 

its not a few idiots, its the national team representing a country showing no respect?
using kkk as a straw man lel

edit: not gonna waste me time

Edited by blaster
5 minutes ago, blaster said:

its not a few idiots, its the national team representing a country showing no respect?

This @Callum

10 minutes ago, blaster said:

But it wasn't the full national team though. Like i said above, there was actual members of the team showing respect during the minutes silence.

KKK isn't straws, its the truth and you know it. Not all Saudis/Muslims believe that its fine to kill non-Muslims lmao. 

9 minutes ago, Callum said:

But it wasn't the full national team though. Like i said above, there was actual members of the team showing respect during the minutes silence.

KKK isn't straws, its the truth and you know it. Not all Saudis/Muslims believe that its fine to kill non-Muslims lmao. 

think about what you just said. 

oh ye the kkk still kills non believers