Lil baby bron gets swept?

moodyshoab

moodyshoab

I cant wait to see Lebron get swept for the second time in his career, and yes I am a lebron hater for because I live in chicago and he eliminates us from the playoffs every year. Still tho, go Warriors!

2 minutes ago, ReMyxed said:

for because I live in chicago 

if you're going to throw some shade at a legend like Lebron you better come correct.

Nah Warriors are playing so well right now, KD is straight up lethal on the court. Lebron is still a beast though no need to hate

moodyshoab
2 minutes ago, mlaK said:

if you're going to throw some shade at a legend like Lebron you better come correct.

Nah Warriors are playing so well right now, KD is straight up lethal on the court. Lebron is still a beast though no need to hate

lmfao, sorry I have to hate, check who has eliminated the bulls from the players the last 8 years (excluding this year), the answer is whatever team lebron is on. He's the best player in the world no doubt, but I enjoy seeing him lose.

the warriors are legit the biggest pussy team on the earth. look how much talent they needed to take down 1 dude. curry is a faggot draymond is a faggot and durant is a traitor faggot. 

17 minutes ago, Aaron said:

the warriors are legit the biggest pussy team on the earth. look how much talent they needed to take down 1 dude. curry is a faggot draymond is a faggot and durant is a traitor faggot. 

respecc

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

2 hours ago, Aaron said:

dont ever post shit like that on my forums again before you catch a body b

I hope this is just your internet personality and that you don't speak like that in real life. 

not a fun championship to watch lol, 4-0 sweeps are boring : /

There is a chance they could win 1 game lol but i doubt it

LeBron is an amazing player, but GSW just cannot be matched. Playoffs have been boring, but it is what it is. I see Cavs winning game 4, but when it goes back to the Oracle it's over.

they're getting swept. game 3 loss was demoralizing after they put their all on the court lmao.

wouldn't be surprised if the cavs win game 4, so gsw can end it at home

5 hours ago, Coggy said:

A round further than the Thunder? With a "MVP" on their team? Not bad.

Yes the MvP and literally no one else... oh and we lost 3 games to Houston by 6 or less points so yeah.... 

22 minutes ago, I p0tt3d 4 u said:

NBA is trash.. Hockey is the last true sport we have in the states aside from football..

Go Hawks! (blackhawks)

23 hours ago, Lay tha Dds said:

i aint about the lebron hate

man is the FUCKING KING

same goes wit mayweather btw

Mayweather is the true king