Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

New donation updates!

Kris

Hello, 

First of all a big thank you to everyone who has donated, we really appreciate the support you guys give us. We wouldn't be here right now without you.

To give a little extra to the people who have donated generously, we have added a new feature: donator glow.

This will add a nice glow over your name like you can see in the example below.

593416a2a814b_ScreenShot2017-06-04at16_17_48.png.cef5e53a68a99aacf99916ad16394ef6.png

You can get this glow if you have donated a total of $25, it will automatically be applied to your name if you have reached the amount.

Besides this we have also added a new donation tier to our awards. You can get this award if you have donated a total of $250. To see an overview of all the donatior tier awards and the people who have it, see this page.

Prestigious donator: diamonddonator.png.8b16ad8c7bd194d19e10b356a4d3e6fc.png

Congratulations to everyone who has been awarded and again a big thank you to everyone who has supported us!

Much love <3

40 minutes ago, Luke said:

let's see some shiny names? also how can I tell how much total is donated? I thought I'd be prestigious, I wanna join J dog :D 

I want some disco lights in my name

2 hours ago, Nice Net said:

hook me up i've donated

If you have donated before we had this donation system (before september 2015), pm me the paypal log and i'll add the donation manually to your account.

2 hours ago, Luke said:

let's see some shiny names? also how can I tell how much total is donated? I thought I'd be prestigious, I wanna join J dog :D 

On your profile, https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/profile/50-luke/?tab=node_donate_Donate