Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Amigoz Fitness

Amigo

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Oo nice you looking pretty ripped dude! Easy to see that you work out alot. Can't really give a guy whos more fit than myself any tips l0l, maybe I should ask you? Hm times a week you train and hows your workout and food routine looking?

On 7/6/2018 at 12:26 PM, ceZa said:

Oo nice you looking pretty ripped dude! Easy to see that you work out alot. Can't really give a guy whos more fit than myself any tips l0l, maybe I should ask you? Hm times a week you train and hows your workout and food routine looking?

5-7 times a week.

i do weighted calisthenics

Example- Mondays Chest (10 sets of weighted dips) followed by other chest workouts + triceps

Tuesday- Back.  DEadlifts, followed by  Weighted chin ups, weighted pull ups ( 5 sets each) and maybe other back and arm workouts

Wednesday- LEgs and shoulders-  regular legs and shoulder workouts, followed by pull ups and dips. atleast 100+

Thursday- Calisthenics day

Friday- full body, starting with legs

Before my workouts i do handstands/handstand push ups/ Weighted muscle ups to warm up

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.7.2018 at 6:35 PM, Amigo said:

5-7 times a week.

Example- Mondays Chest (10 sets of weighted dips) followed by other chest workouts + triceps

Tuesday- Back.  DEadlifts, followed by  Weighted chin ups, weighted pull ups ( 5 sets each) and maybe other back and arm workouts

Wednesday- LEgs and shoulders-  regular legs and shoulder workouts, followed by pull ups and dips. atleast 100+

Before my workouts i do handstands/handstand push ups/ Weighted muscle ups to warm up

yo soz didnt see this one before now, my bad. I like your schedule and its funny how we got alot of  the same stuff!. I usually do chest/bipceps on mondays and back/triceps on tuesday. Then I normally have a day off before  I do legs and shoulders. But yea I like your setup for sure. I just gotta keep the motivation up tbh and go to the gym even on some of those heavydays I got now n then.  100+ pull and dips is pretty impressive though!

On 2018-07-10 at 6:35 PM, Amigo said:

5-7 times a week.

Weighted muscle ups? 100+ weighted dips and chin ups? Hardcor as fuck dude