Sorry lulz(my dad's art

Lamotrigine

Well, these aren't my drawings. These are jackets my dad did for me. once again sorry for 2 topics but I didnt want these being grouped with my stuff.

Your dad is awesome, love them!  :D

LOL I fucking love your sig.
I'd love a leather jacket with a skull on the back and my name sprawled across it, badass B) does your dad take requests? :p

Your dad is awesome, love them!  :D

LOL I fucking love your sig.
I'd love a leather jacket with a skull on the back and my name sprawled across it, badass B) does your dad take requests? :p
Yea he does. He also does skateboards and t-shirts. He'd prob charge around 100$ for a leather jacket. He sold one of his jackets he did for 600 :o He also does tattoos lol

Jeans jackets are so 90's

Well if you saw how i dressed. Converses, 80's band shirts and jeans. Infact, I wear poison and ozzy shirts. Gf u

Jeans jackets are so 90's

Well if you saw how i dressed. Converses, 80's band shirts and jeans. Infact, I wear poison and ozzy shirts. Gf u
Legend, old school ftw!  :nice: :nice:

I wish I grew up in the '80s. Free fucking concerts, and the ability to walk downtown whenever the fuck I want without the fear of getting gunned down or stabbed.

:(

I wish I grew up in the '80s. Free fucking concerts, and the ability to walk downtown whenever the fuck I want without the fear of getting gunned down or stabbed.

:(

Rofl america